Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOTEL ROOM..

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
in this hotel room...

Just got finished listening to two lesbians having sex...

Foids would rather strap each other down rather than deal with a sub 5.....

At first I thought it was a couple...but than I realized their were two different female voices..and yes...this is liberal maryland..so...yea....lmmaooo

lol

What's the hotel like? Any good? :)

Why are you in a hotel?

And you just sat there listening to them?

lol

What's the hotel like? Any good? :)
Not bad for 100 bucks a night...I'm in transitional moving...moving into my new crib in the morning checkout

Not bad for 100 bucks a night...I'm in transitional moving...moving into my new crib in the morning checkout

Oh nice OK. I hope that goes well ^^

Oh nice OK. I hope that goes well ^^
Thanks homie...hopefully I have a good month for the rest of February in it...

Conservatives putting pressure on the budget...starting to see more and more prostitutes coming out...lmmaoo

Too bad I'm broke tho...they prolly still reject me by giving me an astronomical figure to show how much in disdain they would be....I just want this economy to crash for foids

Just moved to baltimore....I put myself into one for a few days before I either

1.check myself into a Christian shelter

2. Find a room

You moved to Baltimore with nowhere to live? Why?

You moved to Baltimore with nowhere to live? Why?
Cause I didn't want to stay where I was at before....
(I would of had to leave by March anyways)

I chose Baltimore as a starting ground by my own methods of madness for city selection...Maryland is where alot of my benefits are tied up into including my drivers license...

I knew I can stay at a hotel for like 9 days out of the month...so my only concern was the other 22 days...and February is a short month so it worked out...turns out to be more like 20

As I'm typing this they having sex again...lol...

Cause I didn't want to stay where I was at before....
(I would of had to leave by March anyways)

I chose Baltimore as a starting ground by my own methods of madness for city selection...Maryland is where alot of my benefits are tied up into including my drivers license...

I knew I can stay at a hotel for like 9 days out of the month...so my only concern was the other 22 days...and February is a short month so it worked out...turns out to be more like 20

As I'm typing this they having sex again...lol...

What happened, did you get evicted?

You couldn't negotiate a new lease with the new owner? That's what I did.
It wasn't my lease for me to negotiate...lol I was staying with an associate...his lease expired in Feb 29th and he wasn't going to renew it