Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How ancient moggers died out by race mixing with inferior races

I'm really tired of being mogged. I just can't stand living. I hate life and consciousness.

The white race will be one of them

The white race will be one of them
East Asians will follow also, then the world will be in even more of a "dark age" than it is now.

I think this is also another reason why I "care" about White replacement: A theory I have, is that they want to encourage Niggers, Curries, etc. to breed & migrate to White countries(and soon East Asia) since our race & theirs are effectively the ones whom build the best civilizations that are stable & maintainable. Effectively, this will leave White & Asian countries as mere "slave-states" in which a 1-3% of elites(Jews & associates) will rule over Niggers, Curries, Hispanics, etc.

I think this is also another reason why I "care" about White replacement: A theory I have, is that they want to encourage Niggers, Curries, etc. to breed & migrate to White countries(and soon East Asia) since our race & theirs are effectively the ones whom build the best civilizations that are stable & maintainable. Effectively, this will leave White & Asian countries as mere "slave-states" in which a 1-3% of elites(Jews & associates) will rule over Niggers, Curries, Hispanics, etc.
What is happening to China right now makes my blood boil. My fucking mother even told me that niggers and curries going to China would be a "good" thing because of the population decline :forcedsmile:. And some Chinese people even want their population to be replaced, so they don't care about the race of people who are doing it. Do they not know that these new "replacers" would be nothing but low-IQ terrorist scum? And in recent years there has been more foreigners in China than ever, especially niggers. If only Chinese people would have kids like they used to, but no, because feminism has taken over the country.

lmao Niggers didnt create a single civilisation

Mog

Absolute unit of a mogger!

nothing lasts forever. This influence of the west will eventually erode, and I highly doubt it will last too much longer at that rate. A few more centuries at most due to being self destructive (unless the AI shift happens, which is completely unpredictable).

nothing lasts forever. This influence of the west will eventually erode, and I highly doubt it will last too much longer at that rate. A few more centuries at most due to being self destructive (unless the AI shift happens, which is completely unpredictable).
Ok? And that's no reason for it to be invaded & eroded away. And like I said, it will be supplanted with a stagnant & decaying civilization, full of races simply utilized as a slave caste by the 1% of Elites. The same will befall the East as well.

Ok? And that's no reason for it to be invaded & eroded away. And like I said, it will be supplanted with a stagnant & decaying civilization, full of races simply utilized as a slave caste by the 1% of Elites. The same will befall the East as well.
I never said that’s a reason, more as a cope. What direction do you think China is going down?

I never said that’s a reason, more as a cope.
So I just shouldn't care about the place I live in becoming a bigger shithole? Mark my words, the US will become Brazil
What direction do you think China is going down?
From what I hear, they want to import immigrants to help with "muh birthrates" which are low due to various reasons.

So I just shouldn't care about the place I live in becoming a bigger shithole? Mark my words, the US will become Brazil
What’s in Brazil?

From what I hear, they want to import immigrants to help with "muh birthrates" which are low due to various reasons.
I thought China was very ethnocentric.
But I did see a funny video about North Korea’s leader making a big scene about birth rates.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bb7x3_oiM

What’s in Brazil?
Oh, you know: Poverty, high crime rates, dysgenic r-selective behavior, mass-scale miscegenation, tons of feminism, and some of the most LGBTQ+ rights in the world. Obviously, it should be no surprise why myself, or anyone for that matter, should not want to see this.
Well they were, but that's changing.

@Biowaste Removal

But I did see a funny video about North Korea’s leader making a big scene about birth rates.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bb7x3_oiM

Not even the "hermit kingdom" is free from cuckery, he was begging the foids to have more kids, when he should use his power to force them to do so. Eugenics ofc.

No KEK China is the least racist country on Earth and most open to diversity. Which is a bad thing, a very bad thing imo .This dude saw some Han chauvinist larper on the internet and thought all Chinese men behaved that way. A lot of Chinese people can't even comprehend Replacement theory because it's such a far-away reality for them, since historically it was always the Chinese reproducing like crazy and replacing + assimilating other ethnic groups.

No KEK China is the least racist country on Earth and most open to diversity. Which is a bad thing, a very bad thing imo .This dude saw some Han chauvinist larper on the internet and thought all Chinese men behaved that way. A lot of Chinese people can't even comprehend Replacement theory because it's such a far-away reality for them, since historically it was always the Chinese reproducing like crazy and replacing + assimilating other ethnic groups.
I thought the Han “ethnicity” itself is just a grab bag term for all the mutt ethnic groups that didn’t keep their own ethnic identity.

I thought the Han “ethnicity” itself is just a grab bag term for all the mutt ethnic groups that didn’t keep their own ethnic identity.
Yeah but pure Hans still exist, you can tell them apart because most of them migrated to Northeastern China are extremely tall with a light brown tint to their hair. Very rare. The rest of the gooks are just proto-yayoi river tribes and SEAmonkeys that got raped. Western Chinese are altaic but they too go by Han since the qing dynasty

Yeah but pure Hans still exist, you can tell them apart because most of them migrated to Northeastern China are extremely tall with a light brown tint to their hair. Very rare. The rest of the gooks are just proto-yayoi river tribes and SEAmonkeys that got raped. Western Chinese are altaic but they too go by Han since the qing dynasty
Which ones made the OG chinese civilization? I thought the original Hans were northern invaders

Which ones made the OG chinese civilization? I thought the original Hans were northern invaders
Original hans were a mix of proto-tibetan (hence the sino-tibetan language family) and an indo-european line of Ancient North Eurasian (Northern Europeans who migrated to Central Asia), and after defeating the Dongyi cannibals of Shandong they mixed with them and got extraordinarily tall height. So they probably looked like a mix between Tibetans and Caucasians, in contrast to the gook river tribes already living in Eastern and Southern China at the time, who were recessed with the stereotypical gook look. However, after conquering those river tribes, the incels among the Han took advantage of those river tribes and used them as breeding, and there was even inbreeding after that, leading to the majority of the Chinese population after that to become recessed with gook appearance. This all happened less than 5,000-10,000 years ago as well. Those river tribes were the ancestors of the Yayoi and SEAmonkeys as well by the way, and influenced as far as Korea, which is why so many east and southeast asians are subhuman today.

Original hans were a mix of proto-tibetan (hence the sino-tibetan language family) and an indo-european line of Ancient North Eurasian (Northern Europeans who migrated to Central Asia), and after defeating the Dongyi cannibals of Shandong they mixed with them and got extraordinarily tall height.
Interesting, I never knew this. I do remember reading that ANE were some kind of mix of monogloid and caucasoid people as well, and the reason why Northern Europeans don’t have bug eyes like most other caucasoids.

So they probably looked like a mix between Tibetans and Caucasians, in contrast to the gook river tribes already living in Eastern and Southern China at the time, who were recessed with the stereotypical gook look. However, after conquering those river tribes, the incels among the Han took advantage of those river tribes and used them as breeding, and there was even inbreeding after that, leading to the majority of the Chinese population after that to become recessed with gook appearance. This all happened less than 5,000-10,000 years ago as well. Those river tribes were the ancestors of the Yayoi and SEAmonkeys as well by the way, and influenced as far as Korea, which is why so many east and southeast asians are subhuman today.
I thought the south east asians were a result of mixing between negrito people and general east asians? And did Mongoloid features originally develop in Tibet?

I thought the south east asians were a result of mixing between negrito people and general east asians? And did Mongoloid features originally develop in Tibet?
Well Mongoloids developed 10,000 years ago and there were a wide variety of mongoloids, there were robust ones such as proto-Tibetans and Native americans and recessed ones such as the General East Asian river tribes. SEA are a result of those general east asians mixing with Austronesians so yes, but general east asians still have dominant genes in the region. The original Hans were probably of the robust type other wise there is no way they could've defeated the Dongyi

Well Mongoloids developed 10,000 years ago and there were a wide variety of mongoloids, there were robust ones such as proto-Tibetans and Native americans and recessed ones such as the General East Asian river tribes. SEA are a result of those general east asians mixing with Austronesians so yes, but general east asians still have dominant genes in the region. The original Hans were probably of the robust type other wise there is no way they could've defeated the Dongyi
I thought Caucasoids and Mongoloids diverged 20000 years ago or more. Maybe that’s when they started diverging but weren’t different yet, idk. Were there any evolutionary advantages of developing that pheno? Cause if many variety of them starting from different regions it seems to have some reason for those traits rising independently.

JFL at him doing the predictable jew thing of saying something along the lines of "cUlTuRaL ChAnGE iS iNEvItAbLE:soy::foidSoy:" or "EvErY cIvILizAtIoN fAllS eVeNTuAlLy, gOy:soy::foidSoy:". As if that's a reason to just lie down and submissively accept things as they are.

I also don't think it occurs to these folks that even when civilizations/societies of the past fell, they usually didn't experience a replacement of their racial stock: Take Iberia for instance – after literal centuries of Moorish rule, the Arabs and Berbers had a negligible genetic impact on the peninsula. Meanwhile, after less than 100 years of Judeo-Negroidic globohomo ideology, Iberians are well on their way to getting bred out of existence by shitskins

I thought Caucasoids and Mongoloids diverged 20000 years ago or more. Maybe that’s when they started diverging but weren’t different yet, idk. Were there any evolutionary advantages of developing that pheno? Cause if many variety of them starting from different regions it seems to have some reason for those traits rising independently.
Mongoloid recessed pheno was a result of cold adaptation followed by soft food and low-protein low-testosterone lifestyle + inbreeding. Mongoloid robust pheno was the result of cold adaptation followed by a tough and rough lifestyle. A common misconception is that all Mongoloids are recessed, which is simply not true. If a Mongoloid people adopt a "tough" lifestyle for a prolonged period of time, provided there is no inbreeding involved, they will eventually adapt and turn more robust than even caucasoids. Look at ancient Amerindians who were the most robust people on earth vs modern day Native Americans, who are skinnyfat and round.

JFL at him doing the predictable jew thing of saying something along the lines of "cUlTuRaL ChAnGE iS iNEvItAbLE:soy::foidSoy:" or "EvErY cIvILizAtIoN fAllS eVeNTuAlLy, gOy:soy::foidSoy:". As if that's a reason to just lie down and submissively accept things as they are.
Hey he is jewish? Also, I find the two quotes you just said interesting because I see Chinese people on the internet saying the exact same things- progressivism is inevitable and civilizations rise and fall (although the latter is an older chinese saying). It's just like I said earlier, some things about China's current situation is very suspicious to me and I have gut feeling that China will be the next to fall to globohomo

Mongoloid recessed pheno was a result of cold adaptation followed by soft food and low-protein low-testosterone lifestyle + inbreeding. Mongoloid robust pheno was the result of cold adaptation followed by a tough and rough lifestyle. A common misconception is that all Mongoloids are recessed, which is simply not true. If a Mongoloid people adopt a "tough" lifestyle for a prolonged period of time, provided there is no inbreeding involved, they will eventually adapt and turn more robust than even caucasoids. Look at ancient Amerindians who were the most robust people on earth vs modern day Native Americans, who are skinnyfat and round.
I know this sounds like bullshit, but the mongoloid pheno seems to be the most adaptable out of all phenos.

Hey he is jewish?
Yeah lmao
Also, I find the two quotes you just said interesting because I see Chinese people on the internet saying the exact same things- progressivism is inevitable and civilizations rise and fall (although the latter is an older chinese saying). It's just like I said earlier, some things about China's current situation is very suspicious to me and I have gut feeling that China will be the next to fall to globohomo
The subhumans have made it clear East Asia is their next target after Western nations. They won't spare a single bastion of civilization

The subhumans have made it clear East Asia is their next target after Western nations. They won't spare a single bastion of civilization
800,000 NigERian transfERs to Japan is ridiculous, it's a nightmare because East Asians are even more cucked than Anglos and nords and less likely to fight back. In fact the meds who are more thugmaxxed like italians who had their powerful mafia organizations tried to fight back against the North African migrants many years ago, but the mafia quickly declined in power and is a non-factor in modern times.

I also don't think it occurs to these folks that even when civilizations/societies of the past fell, they usually didn't experience a replacement of their racial stock: Take Iberia for instance – after literal centuries of Moorish rule, the Arabs and Berbers had a negligible genetic impact on the peninsula. Meanwhile, after less than 100 years of Judeo-Negroidic globohomo ideology, Iberians are well on their way to getting bred out of existence by shitskins
Argued an imaginary point I never made.

Thanks, I never heard of that before. But that does make a lot of sense, cause a lot of the Chinese foreign students from North China here are brutal moggers and I’ve almost never seen those noodles date white males.

it's a nightmare because East Asians are even more cucked than Anglos and nords and less likely to fight back.
This is exactly what I'm worried about. East Asians, while not as brainwashed or dangerously altruistic to outgroups as Europeans, have cucked "politeness cultures" and are even more ruined by comforts and amenities of the modern world to fight back.

The brutal truth to this stuff is that once you let the first 100,000 or so foreigners enter your country (maybe less than that, honestly), it's just over. You can't have them forcibly removed via political action without risking sanctions/wars from other countries; your people are also never going to risk the comforts of their daily lives to try and drive them out

This is exactly what I'm worried about. East Asians, while not as brainwashed or dangerously altruistic to outgroups as Europeans, have cucked "politeness cultures" and are even more ruined by comforts and amenities of the modern world to fight back.

The brutal truth to this stuff is that once you let the first 100,000 or so foreigners enter your country (maybe less than that, honestly), it's just over. You can't have them forcibly removed via political action without risking sanctions/wars from other countries; your people are also never going to risk the comforts of their daily lives to try and drive them out
Only East Asian country that will resist is Mongolia for obvious reasons, and maybe if we are lucky then some rural Chinese will step up and handle business. I'm not expecting ANYTHING from urban chinese, koreans, or japanese.