Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How are currys so skinny when the majority of them eat a high carb diet?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Currys eat a 80% carb diet. Lots of bread, copious amounts of deep fried foods, sugary sauces, sweet chai teas, rice etc. How are they not fat? I know diabetus is fairly common in curryland but i rarely see obese people when i watch travel vlogs, some of them look skinny fat or bloated but not fat. Is it something to do with their genetics? They've been used to famine i'm guessing.

Currys eat a 80% carb diet. Lots of bread, copious amounts of deep fried foods, sugary sauces, sweet chai teas, rice etc. How are they not fat? I know diabetus is fairly common in curryland but i rarely see obese people when i watch travel vlogs, some of them look skinny fat or bloated but not fat. Is it something to do with their genetics? They've been used to famine i'm guessing.
Its a bad stereotype for us ,we dont stink that much

You are probably the only person here noticing good things about us :lul: :lul: :lul:

Breads have good amount of protein also
It's like saying beans have a good amount of protein. It's negligible compared to animal protein, and the anti nutrients in the bread and beans inhibits absorption of nutrients and minerals.

It's like saying beans have a good amount of protein. It's negligible compared to animal protein, and the anti nutrients in the bread and beans inhibits absorption of nutrients and minerals.
No. Whole wheat bread which curries eat has good amount of protein. Refined wheat is shit

Its a bad stereotype for us ,we dont stink that much
Eating a high carb diet is a bad stereotype? I never wrote anything about smelling bad jfl.

Majority of them doesn't eat

absorption of nutrients and minerals.
Meat doesn't even have any other nutrients. Like I said you need to take more supplements on a carnivore diet than vegan diet.

better genes than slavs

It’s genetic anemia.

East Asians kinda the same but they're more skinny than skinny fat, I don't know exactly what their diet is like but I'm guessing more protein and oil

Meat doesn't even have any other nutrients. Like I said you need to take more supplements on a carnivore diet than vegan diet.
That's funny. What about fat soluble vitamines? A, D, E, K2? Heme-iron, B12, Zink, Magnesium. All those exist in meat, especially fatty meat. I haven't taken a supplement in 20 years and i've never been deficient in anything. Supplements are toxic. I understand you're vegan, so it's pointless to have a debate with you, but i can't agree with you. I also disagree with calories in and out. Carbs are the biggest culprit of obesity. If french fries, bread and chips were outlawed in the US, obesity would drop significantly.

Curries arent supposed to have muscle mass because its against the rules

East Asians kinda the same but they're more skinny than skinny fat, I don't know exactly what their diet is like but I'm guessing more protein and oil
They eat alot of raw animal products, atleast in Japan. That's why they outlive most people.

Majority of them doesn't eat
It's too expensive? I think they eat but high carb food is very filling so they don't have to eat that much, but the problem is it's not satiating. It's a big difference of feeling full vs feeling satiated.

Every curry i see is a fat fuck where the fuck are u seeing skinny ones

Most currywhores I see are obese, only the men are skinny.

Every curry i see is a fat fuck where the fuck are u seeing skinny ones
On travel vlog videos where the westerner visits slums and bazaars.

They eat alot of raw animal products, atleast in Japan. That's why they outlive most people.
true, it's common to eat raw fish, beef and eggs in Japan thanks to their strict quality control

It's too expensive? I think they eat but high carb food is very filling so they don't have to eat that much, but the problem is it's not satiating. It's a big difference of feeling full vs feeling satiated.
I'm not a currycel so I can't tell but I believe they're eating very rarely

They're skinny fat.

Genetics pill strike once again. That’s just how it is. I also have the skinny gene trait.

No food advice or ‘bulking’ helps, only semi-active exercise with a lot of waiting helps. Unless you turn to roids

That's called malnutrition.

That's funny. What about fat soluble vitamines? A, D, E, K2? Heme-iron, B12, Zink, Magnesium.
I get all of those from roasted sesame and flax seeds and green leaves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back