Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are guys over 30 expected to act?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's weird. I spoke to a receptionist at the doctor's today and she said I spoke like I'm 18, heh. Even though I'm in my 30s!

Hm. I wonder why. Like, I didn't think I was speaking in any kind of unusual way.

I guess guys over 30 are supposed to act kind of grounded and stable and dominant? Is that it?

I'm really not sure to be honest.

Maybe you look much younger than you are

How do 18yo speak on the phone?

There is nothing you can do to improve your voice, unfortunately.

The amount of sex you've had by 30 should've turned you into a confident and competent guy who knows the nuances when talking to women and give you a mature glow. If you haven't been able to get laid then you're stuck in an arrested development stage doomed to be treated like an adolescent.

When i was 12 a teacher told me i spoke like a 4 yo old

There is nothing you can do to improve your voice, unfortunately.
Smoking, drinking Whisked can give you a raspy voice. Not that i recommend it

i hate how foids never get fired for saying blatantly rude shit to customers/coworkers god forbid if a male said "you talk like a slut! teehee!' hed be fired instantly

i hate how foids never get fired for saying blatantly rude shit to customers/coworkers god forbid if a male said "you talk like a slut! teehee!' hed be fired instantly

Yeah there's definitely a double standard. The expectations on men are very high and the window of how it's acceptable to act is very, very small. And the older you get, the smaller it gets until there's basically one way you're allowed to be and that's it.