Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are short/ugly/autistic men even supposed to approach foids in a socially acceptable way?

Invictus

Invictus

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
One of the most common Bluepilled advice is, “Just approach foids, bro.” But as a short or ugly man, there is basically no social situation where it is even considered acceptable and appropriate for you to ask out a foid in the first place, especially if you are also autistic.

Think about it yourself. Say you are in school or at work, for example. How would it look like if “that lonely, quiet, weird guy” out of nowhere would just walk up to a girl and ask her out?

The worst thing is not that she can say no; it is that she can report you and get you fired, suspended, or jailed for “sexual harassment”.

She could also tell her friends about “that creepy guy who tried to hit on me” and the rumor would spread like a wildfire. Soon everybody would know about your forbidden move, and white knights would start to harass you and never leave you alone in peace after that.

Or, say you try your luck in a night club. Even if a girl would want to dance with you, how are you supposed to know when it is okay to kiss her? Foids usually do not take any initiative themselves, but expect you to read her mind to know when she is in the right mood for kissing and touching. But one single misjudgement of her very vague “cues” is also enough for you to be falsely accused of rape.

Hence, whenever you make a move on a foid, you always become Schrödinger’s rapist. Your action is rape and consensual at the same time until the wave function collapses, of which the output probabilistically depends on how much of a “crazy feminist bitch” she is.

And what is more, the bar for what is considered “rape” is not only completely arbitrary; it is also wildly dependent on your looks. A Chad can grope a foid’s ass and she will gladly let him breed her raw for doing so, while an incel is in danger territory for only making prolonged eye contact.

A Chad approaching foids is the key to new life cells. An incel approaching foids is the lock to his death cell.

Foids are evil for keeping men in such limbo. And further, when unattractive or neurodivergent men inevitably develop social anxiety due to being labeled as potential creeps and rapists, foids never give them any form of reassurance to relieve them of it; they will just sadistically ignore them even more, leading to the men constantly worrying in a dark void whether they are doing something wrong.

This is not okay! I demand 100% certainty in knowing what I am doing is right. This is why we truly need an incel revolution.

Image 2024 04 28 214939293

Exactly, I’ve had no opportunity for this. Fakecel if you have.

You can’t, it’s harassment if the guy is ugly. They’ll never admit this though.

If you're ugly/short/physically disabled, there ISN'T any social acceptable way to approach women, or even meet them at all. The only socially acceptable thing such a guy can do is stay quiet and keep his distance from women. Women want ugly men to be completely excluded from public life, and if they had their way, they'd throw us in fucking labor camps to be slaves.

we truly need an incel revolution
This.

The only socially accepted way for us to exist is for us to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION.

When we make the rules, incels will be free to demand breeding and procreation from foids, normies will wait in queue and seethe.

As a sub 7 autistic man, breathing is seen as creepy behavior. :lul:

We just don`t or we`ll have the police called on us for "Harassment"

One of the most common Bluepilled advice is, “Just approach foids, bro.” But as a short or ugly man, there is basically no social situation where it is even considered acceptable and appropriate for you to ask out a foid in the first place, especially if you are also autistic.

Think about it yourself. Say you are in school or at work, for example. How would it look like if “that lonely, quiet, weird guy” out of nowhere would just walk up to a girl and ask her out?

The worst thing is not that she can say no; it is that she can report you and get you fired, suspended, or jailed for “sexual harassment”.

She could also tell her friends about “that creepy guy who tried to hit on me” and the rumor would spread like a wildfire. Soon everybody would know about your forbidden move, and white knights would start to harass you and never leave you alone in peace after that.

Or, say you try your luck in a night club. Even if a girl would want to dance with you, how are you supposed to know when it is okay to kiss her? Foids usually do not take any initiative themselves, but expect you to read her mind to know when she is in the right mood for kissing and touching. But one single misjudgement of her very vague “cues” is also enough for you to be falsely accused of rape.

Hence, whenever you make a move on a foid, you always become Schrödinger’s rapist. Your action is rape and consensual at the same time until the wave function collapses, of which the output probabilistically depends on how much of a “crazy feminist bitch” she is.

And what is more, the bar for what is considered “rape” is not only completely arbitrary; it is also wildly dependent on your looks. A Chad can grope a foid’s ass and she will gladly let him breed her raw for doing so, while an incel is in danger territory for only making prolonged eye contact.

A Chad approaching foids is the key to new life cells. An incel approaching foids is the lock to his death cell.

Foids are evil for keeping men in such limbo. And further, when unattractive or neurodivergent men inevitably develop social anxiety due to being labeled as potential creeps and rapists, foids never give them any form of reassurance to relieve them of it; they will just sadistically ignore them even more, leading to the men constantly worrying in a dark void whether they are doing something wrong.

This is not okay! I demand 100% certainty in knowing what I am doing is right. This is why we truly need an incel revolution.
foids will approach you if they like you and that’s final so don’t bother asking them out

dont

last time I tried approaching woman I got told to fuck off ded srs

that was like 6 years ago tho I didnt bothered since. No point.

Only bad things happen if you approach a woman and you are unattractive