Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are women so at peace with dating above their looksmatch?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Even I don't want a girl who mogs me too hard cause I'd feel insecure. Yet you have bitches 6 PSL and downwards dating guys who mog them to hell and back. I don't get it...aren't women supposed to want to be the better looking partner in the relationship? And don't other women gossip and call them out on it? How are they so content with it?

It's infuriating when you see 5/10 chubby bitch with a chad. See it all the effing time

Literally nothing matters when you're a woman

I think they get used to it really quick that pretty much just about everything is socially acceptable for them

It's only natural for the human female to seek out the superior human male.

Because they don't have to looksmatch to find someone of similar SMV. Having a vagina immediately increases your SMV by tenfold, which is what allows hamplanets to lock down fit, hard working men, because even if you're fit as a man, if you didn't win the genetic lotto to look like chad then your SMV equivalent will probably be a landwhale. Meanwhile said hamplanet could get fit and would be 10 tiers above the average looking, but fit guy.
Being a woman is baby mode when it comes to romance and relationships.

They aren't. Iirc a study was floating around a while ago about how women are more content in marriages with less attractive men.

Because they don't have to looksmatch to find someone of similar SMV. Having a vagina immediately increases your SMV by tenfold, which is what allows hamplanets to lock down fit, hard working men, because even if you're fit as a man, if you didn't win the genetic lotto to look like chad then your SMV equivalent will probably be a landwhale. Meanwhile said hamplanet could get fit and would be 10 tiers above the average looking, but fit guy.
Being a woman is baby mode when it comes to romance and relationships.

it's fucking debug mode.

Women are naturally psychopathic, so they carry the narcissistic mindset that they deserve the best that they can manage to get, whether they must employ gotten honest or dishonest means to obtain it.

Men's higher sex drive and their desire to have sex more, combined with the abundance of social media dating apps and sites, creates a perfect supply and demand situation in which dick is free and vagina isn't. Men will comfortably settle with their looksmatch -2 or more sometimes due to their high sex drive, while Women can afford to be extremely picky, due to the noxious amount of beta orbiter men that send interest their way. They can be extremely picky depending on where they live.

A seven guy is horny and wants to fuck and he manages to find a 3 to pump and dump. Women are stupid and judge themselves on the men they get pumped and dumped by so she now thinks she is a seven when she is really a 3 that got pumped and dumped by a higher value guy.

Literally nothing matters when you're a woman

I think they get used to it really quick that pretty much just about everything is socially acceptable for them
u changed your avi like 3 times today kek

women always want a higher quality male, it will boost their status.

Because they are genetically programmed to do so