Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you doing today?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
My sad sacks of shit, How are we doing today?

i am the Batman

i am the Batman
The Joker GIF

For the Easter rising , stabbing us in the back and almost killing my father and for giving him PTSD.
Bruh, He had the balls to make you

You british are so damn rude

Every videogame brits aee so fucking rude

You british are so damn rude
English, British means all the islanders of the British Isles and fuck the Scottish, Irish, Welsh and rest of the traitors.

English, British means all the islanders of the British Isles and fuck the Scottish, Irish, Welsh and rest of the traitors.
Nah, They good G

Not good, i have been going back to school and was hoping i could make up for my previous failures but i just feel so ignored. What is worst is i feel like a running joke on campus as that weird guy

Not good, i have been going back to school and was hoping i could make up for my previous failures but i just feel so ignored. What is worst is i feel like a running joke on campus as that weird guy
Where you from?

You're doing better than me you have not been kicked out.

Im doing the best for i completed college
Far better than me my college journey ended with me being dragged out of my home by the police.

Far better than me my college journey ended with me being dragged out of my home by the police.
Why dragged out of your home bruh

For the Easter rising , stabbing us in the back and almost killing my father and for giving him PTSD.
wasnt easter rising was in ww1, yo dad must be old af

Im okay i got drunk last night