Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you doing tonight?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Hi bros what's up :feelsaww:

Looking at you

Man drinking in rain jkslace

I am lying down and browsing .is

TRYIN NOT TO DIE AFTER 8TH DAY SPEED SESSION (IN VIDEO GAME)
stay safe brother we need you to protect us from the alphabet agencies

I Love You Sport GIF by MLB

(They are being maintained with your taxes while you rot in front of your screen because you are ugly)

@Incelius Savage do you actually have that much time browsing on the site or do you just leave your computer running 24/7?

I Love You Sport GIF by MLB

(They are being maintained with your taxes while you rot in front of your screen because you are ugly)
That’s another man’s kids. He got cucked.

That’s another man’s kids. He got cucked.
Thanks feminism.
We now are more confused into knowing who is the real progenitor and everyone is forced to get dna test.

I saw a thread about fucking a cousin, going to go jerk off to pictures of my cousin now.

Spend 5 hours doing a college assignment that should only take 1 hour.

college must be turbo suifuel
Made even worse if you're constantly procrastinating while knowing you are wasting thousands and likely won't even be able to get a related job.
I am studying comp sci and the entry-level job market is insanely competitive. You need a high GPA, internships, and side projects to even get considered for interviews once you graduate.