Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How are you feeling today mangs?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Mental health checkup

Meh normal ig, my mental health has improved after quitting booze and doing daily gym work. Feel more stable

Meh normal ig, my mental health has improved after quitting booze and doing daily gym work. Feel more stable
Hope you feel better mang, Its a brutal world out there!

Shitty, I feel like everyday is getting worse. However I have the day off so I get to stay home all day.

Shitty, I feel like everyday is getting worse. However I have the day off so I get to stay home all day.
Feel better mang, You got us and the community!

Same as I felt a couple months ago and a couple months before that, and so on. No notable highs or lows. Just existing.

Same as I felt a couple months ago and a couple months before that, and so on. No notable highs or lows. Just existing.
Heres a video to cheer you up mang!

Welcome to the forum!

i feel cosmic

Having trouble with sudden panic attacks lately besides that everything is as shit as usual

took a nice shower :feelscomfy: now LDAR, feels good man

Thank you for the video, it is quite funny. I've been here since my join date, just deleted my posts a month or two ago. Starting from afresh.
Woah wait, I didnt see that, Welcome to the rebirth of your account mang! Enjoy your time here!

took a nice shower :feelscomfy: now LDAR, feels good man
Comfy, Yesterday i played sandstorm and drank pepsi with ice bites, Being the NEET is a lower class upper class and i love it!

Having trouble with sudden panic attacks lately besides that everything is as shit as usual
Hope you feel better mang, Seriously fuck this injustice treatment by the human race!

Finally did a decent workout. Got sun and fresh air outdoors. Played video games and watched movies.
Digesting traumatic triggering thoughts in silence and 'meditating' whenever intrusive thoughts pass in my head. Like every week of my life , a normie always tries to cause me problems. That triggers anxiety attacks whenever I think of it even though I'm in the comfort and the safety of my home on the weekends. So its a learning process just being able to sit through those thoughts and learning to cope better. Not sure if that really makes any sense , might make sense to bullied anxietycels.
Not the best day today. But not the worst.
Better than average and I'm happy there's progress being made to making life more enjoyable when life is so hard already.
Life is hard but the competition for hole everyone has to partake in makes it harder.

Finally did a decent workout. Got sun and fresh air outdoors. Played video games and watched movies.
Digesting traumatic triggering thoughts in silence and 'meditating' whenever intrusive thoughts pass in my head. Like every week of my life , a normie always tries to cause me problems. That triggers anxiety attacks whenever I think of it even though I'm in the comfort and the safety of my home on the weekends. So its a learning process just being able to sit through those thoughts and learning to cope better. Not sure if that really makes any sense , might make sense to bullied anxietycels.
Not the best day today. But not the worst.
Better than average and I'm happy there's progress being made to making life more enjoyable when life is so hard already.
Why is every social structured to better yourself to attract hole, Careermaxx to attract hole, Money to attract hole, Clothes to attract hole, DAMN!