Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how are you feeling today?

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
I feel like absolute shit

Pain

What happened?

I feel miserable, I have to attend my shitty school now that break is over. Back to watching chads and stacys in the hallway :feelsrope:

Shit because I am needing sleep. And when I wake up I feel like shit

Had a brief mood increase around lunch time but it's gone shit again,
>tfw no gf

What happened?
unfortunately I'm still alive
I feel miserable, I have to attend my shitty school now that break is over. Back to watching chads and stacys in the hallway :feelsrope:
Shit because I am needing sleep. And when I wake up I feel like shit
Had a brief mood increase around lunch time but it's gone shit again,
>tfw no gf
:cryfeels:

I never feel too good. Its cold here in curryland. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Come to dm friend

Here in curryland where I live its 22 C maxx in the afternoon, and for the rest of the day its 15 C.
same here it's 17 C during night time

Lethargic, bored of this existence

Lethargic, bored of this existence
I can't bring myself to go on much longer I just want to sleep forever and never fucking wake up again, my tonsillitis and canker sore are preventing me from eating and I'M NOW AT 50 KG'S FROM STARVING MYSELF. my thumbs are still numb from getting stabbed and I can't cope with any thing much longer I want to leave this earth I want to be at somewhere far from this shit plane of existence. fuck nature for hardwiring these set of rules to be based on attraction level and genetic lottery, I want to be at peace I just want to fucking stop existing I'm getting sick of this already.