Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you treated by chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32007
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32007

Banned
-
The nicest people i have met are chads. While the worst people i have met are frustrated virgins.

Chads dont have a reason to be nice to me since they have it all. I guess they arent angry at anything so theyre always happy.

They don't see me as a threat, so they have no reason to hate me. And I don't resent them for having everything I ever wanted--it's not technically their fault.

Usually friendly. It’s mostly normies who act annoying

The nicest people i have met are chads. While the worst people i have met are frustrated virgins.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Chads are pretty boy faggots who have done nothing but treat me like shit my whole life. Jfl at (((nice chads)))

Chads dont have a reason to be nice to me since they have it all. I guess they arent angry at anything so theyre always happy.
Study finds op still sucking cock on a regular basis 22750859

My biggest bully was a Chad but the others were normies so idk

varies. you have to mog the chad in at least one aspect for him to treat you as a human I think. like IQmog or moneymog or perhaps strengthmog for the gymcels in here

Chads and chadlites are probably nice to everyone and only intimidated by gigachads

neutral, normies are worse

I was bullied by Chad's in middle school. So fuck them as well

Lol, banned for Chad worship already :feelskek: :feelsokman: :feelsgah:

Rudest people to me have always been chads or chadlites. One even hit me with a hockey stick in gym class back in school.

Lol, banned for Chad worship already :feelskek: :feelsokman: :feelsgah:
The chad whoreship on this forum is surreal.

always treated me well, unlike the normies SIMPs desperate for pussy

I agree with you that the worst people are frustrated virgins. In my experience they are the ones that try to pick on me to prove something, because I was an easy target. Don't get me wrong, the chads would make fun of me too, but why is a normie picking on me? They usually did this because I was quiet and weird and made an easy target to increase your social status. Nowadays that I'm bigger, nobody ever picks on me. People talk about me behind my back though. It's pretty funny though seeing the same Anglo-Saxon pretty boys that used to laugh at me flinch and look away nervously when I make eye contact.

Never saw a real chad (8/10+). But I was treated well by the chadlites I’ve meet

My chad friend in high school literally took me to the gym with him so that I can get a girlfriend
(He said he didn't wanna have virgins like me in class)
Spoilers: didn't work
But still hats off to him for getting me started in sports

Funnily enough the people I've had issues were normies/average guys.

Chads don't need to reduce themselves to that level (ridiculing others perceived as lower then them etc) as there already high on the food chain.

Some bully me, Some treat me like average human

The banhammer justice was swift and righteous