Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How badly do you wish to be a chad?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
How badly? Imagine waking up at the beach, Your unifished beer and just dozing off in the sun, The chikcs go by as you wake up and smile at you, You have your summer house, Your cabin and a good social life, You enjoy walks because it could grant you pussy bc your hot, Imagine how nice life would be to be appreciated everywhere you go!

You come home, Your wife cooks for you and would degrade herself just for another day with you, Youd be a father, A leader and someone people looked up to before you doi!

How badly? Imagine waking up at the beach, Your unifished beer and just dozing off in the sun, The chikcs go by as you wake up and smile at you, You have your summer house, Your cabin and a good social life, You enjoy walks because it could grant you pussy bc your hot, Imagine how nice life would be to be appreciated everywhere you go!

You come home, Your wife cooks for you and would degrade herself just for another day with you, Youd be a father, A leader and someone people looked up to before you doi!
I'm way more powerful than any chad, but I wouldn't mind waking up handsome.

I'm way more powerful than any chad, but I wouldn't mind waking up handsome.
How i feel

How badly?
I don't.

Imagine waking up at the beach,
Hate summer

Your unifished beer and just dozing off in the sun, The chikcs go by as you wake up and smile at you,
Who cares, blackpill wins.

You have your summer house, Your cabin and a good social life,
Just why?

You enjoy walks because it could grant you pussy bc your hot, Imagine how nice life would be to be appreciated everywhere you go!
Not even ice cream is something everybody likes. Think how much worse you're.
You come home, Your wife cooks for you and would degrade herself just for another day with you,
She would cook inedible food, act on my nerves and be entitled

Youd be a father, A leader and someone people looked up to before you doi!
No. Just fucking no.

I don't.

Hate summer

Who cares, blackpill wins.

Just why?

Not even ice cream is something everybody likes. Think how much worse you're.

She would cook inedible food, act on my nerves and be entitled

No. Just fucking no.

View: https://youtu.be/XlVOJg23QZ0

I DO NOT AGREE,

I WANT TO BE CHAD!