Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How big of a trun off is drivng a car with power steering?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
As part of my gymmax Ive been grip training by following the routine on r/griptraining to increase my forearms size

My sister doesnt have a car yet so most of the time my parents give her rides but they sometimes cant cause of work so I have to do it

She already commented about me starting to work out like a month back but hast said anything yet about my forearms

I actually read on r/askwomen that driving is hot and women are turned on by your forearms when you drive and also when you put your arm behind their headrest when backing up for example

A couple weeks ago I was watching the Initial D legends trilogy and I noticed that all the characters have big, ripped forearms

png-transparent-ryosuke-takahashi-new-initial-d-the-movie-youtube-anime-legend-black-hair-arm-girl.png

I just realized that this is basically because none of the cars in that show which are mainly from the 80s and 90s have power steering, so you have to be strong to turn the wheel, thus everyone has huge forearms

My grandpa actually has an 80s car and I remember riding with my cousin once almost a full decade back when he was a teen and he struggled turning the wheel when fully stopped, like he had to put some serious effort into it

Given that I drive a modern car with power steering is it just not that impressive? Should I get an 80s deathbox? Those cars have shit safety ratings and are basically coke cans but it seems like women dont think much of driving these days

I think you're overthinking it, I don't think it would have any real impact. In any case still better than not driving at all

Much smaller than an ugly face or short height.

wtf is this thread JFL

JFL, this is what incelism does to you. Thinking about how power steering causes you to lose smv. :feelskek:

As part of my gymmax Ive been grip training by following the routine on r/griptraining to increase my forearms size

My sister doesnt have a car yet so most of the time my parents give her rides but they sometimes cant cause of work so I have to do it

She already commented about me starting to work out like a month back but hast said anything yet about my forearms

I actually read on r/askwomen that driving is hot and women are turned on by your forearms when you drive and also when you put your arm behind their headrest when backing up for example

A couple weeks ago I was watching the Initial D legends trilogy and I noticed that all the characters have big, ripped forearms

png-transparent-ryosuke-takahashi-new-initial-d-the-movie-youtube-anime-legend-black-hair-arm-girl.png

I just realized that this is basically because none of the cars in that show which are mainly from the 80s and 90s have power steering, so you have to be strong to turn the wheel, thus everyone has huge forearms

My grandpa actually has an 80s car and I remember riding with my cousin once almost a full decade back when he was a teen and he struggled turning the wheel when fully stopped, like he had to put some serious effort into it

Given that I drive a modern car with power steering is it just not that impressive? Should I get an 80s deathbox? Those cars have shit safety ratings and are basically coke cans but it seems like women dont think much of driving these days
Just disable the power steering on your current car.

Just workout your forearms. I’ve had cars from the 80 s and they had power steering. But you are onto something; if you have good arms, and can get a female in your vehicle, it’s a good way to show off your arms.

JFL, this is what incelism does to you. Thinking about how power steering causes you to lose smv. :feelskek:

He's right about the forearms part, and if you're a bad driver then foids will be turned off by that. But none of that matters for an ugly mongoloid piece of bacteria like me, I don't pass the looks test to begin with. Hell, scrap that, I don't even pass the human test, I look like an animal that no one can look at for more than 5 seconds. I am worth less than shit.

Foids don't even know what power steering is. If you got a Trueno and pimped it out, they would think it was a shitty, cheap car.

How big of of a turn off is it, to be unable to drive? If you cannot drive, your life is simply over. You cannot even do basic errands. Being able to drive is the most important ability.

He's right about the forearms part, and if you're a bad driver then foids will be turned off by that.

Now imagine you are unable to drive therefore you are emasculated by female driving. Every teenage female can drive without any efforts whatsoever. This is beyond emasculating.

this be some redpilled shit y'all

Carless Chad mogs Incel with Lamborghini Aventador to oblivion.