Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How brain-washing is your country?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
While we may be "free" in burgerland, they've taken a lot of rights away for "safety"
Also they play our anthem every morning, they just got done playing it like an hour ago
They use the loud tornado sirens so it echos throughout the whole city.

it's over

We all know Europe is the regional enforcer (dogs) of the US.

Also they play our anthem every morning
where da fuq in Burgerland are you? The only time they did that in my state florida was high school, the brainwashing here is on another level though, I agree.

where da fuq in Burgerland are you? The only time they did that in my state florida was high school, the brainwashing here is on another level though, I agree.
Every morning at 8 am, mang.
or at 5pm

it's over

Morocco is becoming ideologically Europe basicly.

I doubt there is any brainwashing the UK could do to make me patriotic. I consider myself a guest here, a revelation that came about just a few months ago. I'll leave that to the natives and whitewashed ethnics.

While we may be "free" in burgerland, they've taken a lot of rights away for "safety"
Also they play our anthem every morning, they just got done playing it like an hour ago
They use the loud tornado sirens so it echos throughout the whole city.

it's over
We get it. You want to get drunk. Go to Canada.

i live in north africa so there's not a big amount of brain washing. i never voted for any president in my life n i don't intend to