Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] How can I be more laid back?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@hollowcel ?
Pondering my orb

why are you asking me?

Drugs, exposure therapy. Or you could try being chad. When everyone loves you, it will be a lot easier.

cats are stupid
I waterboarded a cat once. This was back between my freshman and sophmore years of HS

I was bored at my uncles and I wanted to see how a cat would react if I put a towel around its head so it couldnt see and then put it near a source of running water

Well it freaked the fuck out as soon as it heard the water (mind you I did not put its head under the stream at this point) and scratched me

I then got mad and picked up a pair of welding gloves so it wouldnt be able to scratch me again and then did the same thing again but this time I legit put its head under the faucet

Repeated it a couple of times over like 15 or so minutes

I think the cat was PTSDmaxxed cause it would always just run away from me from that point on LMAO

giphy.gif

Did it in the garage so never got caught but JFL thinking about it now how cruel of me

Clean your space, dim the lights, get a cushion to sit on or lay on your back on the floor. Remove all distractions(hygiene, food, noise, etc etc). Gently close your eyes, relax, concentrate on your breathing, breath comfortably, evenly. Count your breaths.
haha...

How can i get laid

:feelsseriously: you already know the answer anon. the problem will always be there and find its way into your recreation; you must play through the pain. luckily, we are here for you.

Don't be ugly, ez