Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I make mobey

I can't get job because I'm not qualified or smart
There are labor jobs where you don't need much iq and they'd be willing to teach you how to operate the equipment

become a distributor of drugs and sell to 14 year olds however dont try to sell to grown men bc you may get beaten, robbed or stabbed.

Sell your body to fags

low iq heavy labor jobs combined with spinning multiple side hustles
it depends on what you want money for tbh

Why can't you give real answer you fucking nigger trash
There isnt a secret money making method, its 99% luck anyways when trying to get rich through stocks/crypto or making your own business. And most other fast money making methods are illegal

Get some wage slave job and only buy the most necessary things like food and invest all your savings into your cash flow by buying assets. Keep repeating this cycle until your passive income from your assets is so high that you don't have to work on your own anymore. This might take you like 15 years but it is a pretty foolproof way of getting rich, doesn't matter if you are dumb or not qualified just go work at a construction site.

sell bat soup

truecel trait : you don't have money

Become a laborer at a construction place, become a waiter, be at work all the time, reduce your living expenses, steal.

the real answer is sell plasma and your kidneys to the arabs