Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I make money to escape my town and fix my life

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't have a job yet and I will apply for one soon but all I can get is warehouse or factory work. It never pays that good but I'll take it for now even though I hate it. How can I actually make money though I feel like I am low iq and it's never been easy for me to compete with others

How can I actually escape this man im almost 26 and have nothing to my name and still live in a council flat down the road from my mum. I go to hers to eat food every day. I can't even afford to eat out anymore shit is expensive here in UK. I want to make money and escape this somehow. I really have no idea how except sell drugs and I don't want to have to fight all the other drug dealers. And I have no suppliers or customers. But I did see loads of guys make money from drugs here . This town is so decrepit and degenerate I hate it man. Someone please give me a real idea

I don't have a job yet and I will apply for one soon but all I can get is warehouse or factory work. It never pays that good but I'll take it for now even though I hate it. How can I actually make money though I feel like I am low iq and it's never been easy for me to compete with others

How can I actually escape this man im almost 26 and have nothing to my name and still live in a council flat down the road from my mum. I go to hers to eat food every day. I can't even afford to eat out anymore shit is expensive here in UK. I want to make money and escape this somehow. I really have no idea how except sell drugs and I don't want to have to fight all the other drug dealers. And I have no suppliers or customers. But I did see loads of guys make money from drugs here . This town is so decrepit and degenerate I hate it man. Someone please give me a real idea
Just work your fingers to the bone bro

save up at least 20k. go to cambodia. finish.

Forget about selling drugs.Do you have any passion like computers ,carpentry or anything else that can generate money?

Also saving up money and returning in curryland would be a great oportunity.

Forget about selling drugs.
I mean, he can still pursue that path. He just needs to be aware of the risks of selling to an informant or undercover and waking up to a hundred controlled buys over his head.

I'm in very similar position as you, did you ever figure anything out?

You can't fix your life if you are an incel

I'm in very similar position as you, did you ever figure anything out?
Bro it's Been only 2 months ofc I haven't figured anything out yet. I'm probably going g to prison soon anyway so my life is pretty much over after this month. But if you figure anything out let me know as well

Bro it's Been only 2 months ofc I haven't figured anything out yet.
Yeah this is exact same mindset as me, I think to myself as a cope I'll figure out in the near future then that turns into years and so on. Basically my life story and why I was bluepilled for so long by gas lighting myself.
I'm probably going g to prison soon anyway so my life is pretty much over after this month.
Well fuck..... praying you get let off man because absolutely no incel deserves such punishment
But if you figure anything out let me know as well
If I ever did I'd mostly likely post a thread about it because the likelihood of that ever happening are literally next to zero and I can't even think of a solution grounded in reality, any plan or idea I've ever had in my life have been utter delusional and miraculous I wonder how I haven't gone full schizo yet. But I'm guessing the real solution is getting diagnosed with autism so I can get more neetbux and basically live the rest of my life on that since I have nothing else to fall back on

what are you going to prison for?

Yeah this is exact same mindset as me, I think to myself as a cope I'll figure out in the near future then that turns into years and so on. Basically my life story and why I was bluepilled for so long by gas lighting myself.

Well fuck..... praying you get let off man because absolutely no incel deserves such punishment

If I ever did I'd mostly likely post a thread about it because the likelihood of that ever happening are literally next to zero and I can't even think of a solution grounded in reality, any plan or idea I've ever had in my life have been utter delusional and miraculous I wonder how I haven't gone full schizo yet. But I'm guessing the real solution is getting diagnosed with autism so I can get more neetbux and basically live the rest of my life on that since I have nothing else to fall back on
I tried to get autism disability but rejected. Even though in school everybody called me autistic. I don't really want disability money anyway. I want to be a normies with proper money somehow

I don't have a job yet and I will apply for one soon but all I can get is warehouse or factory work.
we barely even have any factories anymore where i live. those very few factory jobs are super sought-after, literally thousands and thousands of applicants for one summer job.

I would be very happy with a factory job. Isn't that a good fit for autists? No interaction with others or minimal or predictable interactions. Same work every day, no need to fear what comes next day. You already know.

I tried to get autism disability but rejected. Even though in school everybody called me autistic. I don't really want disability money anyway. I want to be a normies with proper money somehow
So theres little chance of getting autismobux even if diagnosed? FUCK MAN THATS MY ENTIRE FUCKING PLAN GONE:feelsrope:

I may as well fucking rope because I have absolutely no idea what to do what so ever FUCKK its fucking over for my entire existence man I don't want to waggie for the sex havers nor do i want to pay taxes to a oppressive system against incels

Rob richfags

Work a nightshift and have a $ goal and move to somewhere that pays better.

Work a nightshift and have a $ goal and move to somewhere that pays better.
How do you find a place that pays better in your country, I literally have 0 knowledge of these sort of things and being incel doesn't help one bit

So theres little chance of getting autismobux even if diagnosed? FUCK MAN THATS MY ENTIRE FUCKING PLAN GONE:feelsrope:

I may as well fucking rope because I have absolutely no idea what to do what so ever FUCKK its fucking over for my entire existence man I don't want to waggie for the sex havers nor do i want to pay taxes to a oppressive system against incels
I don't have a diagnosis