Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I send death threats without getting in trouble?

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
I like to send hateful emails to people that have caused me pain in real life. I want to step up my game and cause them to be actually afraid. One of the people is a high ranking military guy like command sergeant major. Is it possible to send death threats without getting the fbi knocking on your door? I’ve already been harassing his wife and got her to delete a bunch of social media. Some military recruiters and a veteran Facebook group have tried to dox me but they couldn’t do it because I have basically no online presence.

You don't.

This is a bad idea.

Retarded thread :feelsLSD:

Just don't. Simple.

How did a high ranking military official negatively affect your life?

The Mods came rushing in for this one :feelshaha:

But seriously though, At the end of every letter you write, put a little asterisk (*)

Then on the back of the page, in tiny letters, write; "in videogame".

The Mods came rushing in for this one :feelshaha:

But seriously though, At the end of every letter you write, put a little asterisk (*)

Then on the back of the page, in tiny letters, write; "in videogame".
Is there any proof this works? Like has there been a legal case where someone used “in a video game”?

Why give them a chance to escape tho? :feelsLSD:

dont send it online, as its likely to be traced back to you. Send it via mail

Don't send death threats.

Be the death threat.

One of the people is a high ranking military guy like command sergeant major
fucking shiet Chico, leave those motherfuckers alone, mang. They are about to require this entire forum to wear pt belts if you fuck with that motherfucker

fucking over

I like to send hateful emails to people that have caused me pain in real life. I want to step up my game and cause them to be actually afraid. One of the people is a high ranking military guy like command sergeant major. Is it possible to send death threats without getting the fbi knocking on your door? I’ve already been harassing his wife and got her to delete a bunch of social media. Some military recruiters and a veteran Facebook group have tried to dox me but they couldn’t do it because I have basically no online presence.
Ok GrAYcel

Some military recruiters and a veteran Facebook group have tried to dox me but they couldn’t do it because I have basically no online presence
you’re about to get so fucked by cid and mps mang

fucking over for you

Is there any proof this works? Like has there been a legal case where someone used “in a video game”?
It's extremely complicated and I can't be bothered to explain to you the standard of scienter in true threat prosecutions but suffice to say making this post and then following through with sending a death threat would be a bad idea.

I made IRL death threats due to being unable to control my emotions and it ruined my life. Your choice

Sending death threats is what the Jews want so they can make more money from the Jew Witch Dr and private built and owned and run Jew Prisons