Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I stop obsessing over my recessed jaws?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
It’s very mentally exhausting. I come home from work then spend the next 6+ hours reading looksmax and obsessing over my face. I look like complete dogshit.

Flat midface, recessed jaw, large nose with dorsal humps, pale ugly pale complexion with dry flaky skin. Not to mention that I am a total lanklet. Absolutely no room presence with weak features. I cannot fucking continue living in this body.

Last edited:
It’s probably over anyway

Brutal Body Dismorphia pill. Normies would suggest seeking help.

Brutal Body Dismorphia pill. Normies would suggest seeking help.
The amount of time i’ve spent fantasizing
that I just have severe BDD and am actually gigachad.

When I just have BDD and am also fucking ugly.

The amount of time i’ve spent fantasizing
that I just have severe BDD and am actually gigachad.

When I just have BDD and am also fucking ugly.
cant have BDD if youre ugly

Find something to occupy your mind. Read a book, play video game, do some exercises etc. It can be anything. Obsessing over your flaws won't change them, so you may as well do something different. Honestly, there isn't much you can do beside that.

if you are over 6'2''+ its not over
if not its over

Hope you grow apathetic as time passes

hit your maxilla with a hammer. it would balance your upper and mandibular jaws

Lament over being a poorcel instead and that you can't surgerymaxx

It’s very mentally exhausting. I come home from work then spend the next 6+ hours reading looksmax and obsessing over my face. I look like complete dogshit.

Flat midface, recessed jaw, large nose with dorsal humps, pale ugly pale complexion with dry flaky skin. Not to mention that I am a total lanklet. Absolutely no room presence with weak features. I cannot fucking continue living in this body.
Women are not shallow idiots dude ! :soy::soy::soy: so you have no reason to be depressed they don't care about a few mellimiters of bones they care about personality! - signed your local bluepilled retarded reddit neckbeard :feelsokman:

Crush the bone