Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can people blame ER for his inceldom when his sister lived so easily and had the same parents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

nothing special about her looks. just a hapa girl. meanwhile ER was treated like shit for being a manlet and got bullied while young. She, meanwhile, got boyfriend after boyfriend and a great social life for just existing.

The main difference is she had a hole between her legs and ER didn't, that's it.

Didn't know he had a sister
He should have eliminated her too

Didn't know he had a sister
He should have eliminated her too
He wrote about hearing her having sex in her room jfl.

Foids live on tutorial mode.
If a white man has a child with a noodlewhore, you better pray it is a girl

View attachment 311497
View attachment 311498

nothing special about her looks. just a hapa girl. meanwhile ER was treated like shit for being a manlet and got bullied while young. She, meanwhile, got boyfriend after boyfriend and a great social life for just existing.

The main difference is she had a hole between her legs and ER didn't, that's it.
She looks very jewish these days.

Women have it easier when it comes to sex and romance, yes. And it's not Rodger's fault that he was born male. But just being born male doesn't mean it's impossible to ascend. Just much, much harder.

Women have it easier when it comes to sex and romance, yes. And it's not Rodger's fault that he was born male. But just being born male doesn't mean it's impossible to ascend. Just much, much harder.
he had shitty genes, it's not fair to blame him when women have it easier, to put the blame on him is to disregard the tutorial mode women live on

and "women have it easier" is a euphemism. women succeed by default.

he had shitty genes, it's not fair to blame him when women have it easier, to put the blame on him is to disregard the tutorial mode women live on

and "women have it easier" is a euphemism. women succeed by default.

But that's not what inceldom is about. Inceldom means "No woman at all wants to have sex with me." Not "Women have it easier and that's not fair." The "tutorial mode" women enjoy is a separate issue.

View attachment 311497
View attachment 311498

Men are very attracted to average women.

Genetic anomilies show up in average men such as stature, resulting mental illness from ostracism, less masculinization of body skeleton/ face etc.

Muh tutorial mode.

Its much harder to ascend as a male and in ER's case it was impossible because he had shitty genes. He rotted with WOW while his sister fucked Chads. I can feel for him, my sister lifemogs me too.

Apparently ER's sister is average? I would fuck her without a seconds delay if I could, why is biology like this :feelsbadman:
jfl she is average af. you think she's some stacy?

But that's not what inceldom is about. Inceldom means "No woman at all wants to have sex with me." Not "Women have it easier and that's not fair." The "tutorial mode" women enjoy is a separate issue.
actually it's not. part of the reason inceldom exists is because women have it so easy, the easier women have it, the harder men have it.

Just be an ugly ethnic bitch strats

She almost looks curry.
This pic says it all. At first it looks like a bunch of young kids having fun of their lives, but the reality becomes apparent on further inspection.

The stacy allowed the chadlite to pic her up. She would never have allowed a subhuman male the same courtesy. She is of course in the center frame with her legs sprawled across, attracting maximum attention towards herself.

The becky hapa sticks close to chadlite. She is not confident in her looks, race and ability to attract chad. She would suck his dick at drop off a hat, if allowed the opportunity. So she deliberately tries to stick her body to chadlite, to feel she has a chance with him. She believes she doesn't need attention like stacey, just chad. But in reality she is jealous of her.

The beta is of course in his natural place. At the feet of chad and stacey. Forcing himself into the frame. Wants to feel he is the same as them just cuz he is in the party and the photo. That he is not subhuman. But rly it would have made no difference to anyone if he was not there. He is trying to pick up the scraps of the life that chad and stacy live.

The incel is in his home. Comfy in bed, browsing incels.co and typing this post.

She has Moroccan genetics, the legacy of pirates. Rodger is a hapa.

She almost looks curry.

This pic says it all. At first it looks like a bunch of young kids having fun of their lives, but the reality becomes apparent on further inspection.

The stacy allowed the chadlite to pic her up. She would never have allowed a subhuman male the same courtesy. She is of course in the center frame with her legs sprawled across, attracting maximum attention towards herself.

The becky hapa sticks close to chadlite. She is not confident in her looks, race and ability to attract chad. She would suck his dick at drop off a hat, if allowed the opportunity. So she deliberately tries to stick her body to chadlite, to feel she has a chance with him. She believes she doesn't need attention like stacey, just chad. But in reality she is jealous of her.

The beta is of course in his natural place. At the feet of chad and stacey. Forcing himself into the frame. Wants to feel he is the same as them just cuz he is in the party and the photo. That he is not subhuman. But rly it would have made no difference to anyone if he was not there. He is trying to pick up the scraps of the life that chad and stacy live.

The incel is in his home. Comfy in bed, browsing incels.co and typing this post.
look behind ER's sister. a white becky dressed like a total tramp, wearing spendex shorts and a bra, obviously knowing she is inferior to white blonde stacy so she has to make herself look like a piece of meat

look behind ER's sister. a white becky dressed like a total tramp, wearing spendex shorts and a bra, obviously knowing she is inferior to white blonde stacy so she has to make herself look like a piece of meat
Jfl I was thinking the exact same thing. Just didn't write it out.

She's ugly as fuck.

That first pic just fills me with dread and anxiety I don't know how normshit do it. Must be braindead

I had to made a similar expirience with my sister tbh
Makes me really glad that I don't have sisters, they seem like constant suifuel.

This is very unsettling...

actually it's not. part of the reason inceldom exists is because women have it so easy, the easier women have it, the harder men have it.

How so? Men's desire for women is independent of women's desire for men. I wouldn't want women any more or less just because they like me more.

Foids can’t loose and men have to be chad. Life is such a fucking scam
Yea she’s at least a high Becky most HAPA foids are uglier. Not that it matters cause foids have infinite SMV because of their hole
Yea she’s at least a high Becky most HAPA foids are uglier. Not that it matters cause foids have infinite SMV because of their joke

Her sister looks like a low tier becky latina atm.
Meanwhile Jazz (his little brother) is a popular chadlite as the supreme gentleman guessed it.
100913635 726518171435095 5044322011874852832 n

He had all the reasons to go ER...

Last edited:
Just be chad theory confirmed again

elliot rodger was truecel

He had a bad personality

Because fuckers dont want to admit that society is gynocentric af

she has such a stupid face. her eyes make me want to piss in them.

Just looking at her pisses me off. Should have eaten rice with her