Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can you guys laugh at this bullshit

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
This forum is fucking nuts. How the fuck can you guys laugh at these cuckit stories of foids being complete utter whores? Instead of getting called out they get support from thousands of cuckiters.

That one about that whore who fucked 10 guys

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/hshqzb/my_boyfriend_isnt_okay_with_me_being_promiscuous/

WHAT THE FUCK
FUCKING:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

7000 comments. All who support and encourage her whoredom. Many more updoots.
Look at this bullshit.
IMG 20200804 024501

By Allah, these stink ridden broken vagina roasties make me want to rain fire upon these cum guzzling inhuman freaks.

Giphy 3

How can anyone be ok with this????????? How is this even allowed? How can anyone self respecting man accept such a disgusting tramp as a wife or gf. Why are they not being beaten to death
IMG 20200804 035754

Last edited:
If you want to destroy any nation without war make adultery or nudity common in the young generation - Saladin

Clown world. I hope a meteor destroys this god forsaken earth

52 THOUSAND points

What the fuck

giphy.gif

laughing is a cope in the face of powerlessness, like how monkeys smile to signal subservience.

52 THOUSAND points

What the fuck

giphy.gif
Yes. of the small subset of human population in western anglo countries that uses reddit. 52000 upvoted this evil.

Now imagine what the rest of them are like.

Redditsoy3

UPDOOTERINOS!

laughing is a cope in the face of powerlessness, like how monkeys smile to signal subservience.
What powerlessness? Have we forgotten so easily that we are men? When did we allow the (((police state))) and (((corporate system))) to have so much power over our lives. So much so that we can't even discipline our women from becoming such demonspawn.

The cucked police and government would arrest the man for just expecting basic humanity from a woman. But they would allow the foid to be an evil leach who can't even be expected to keep her legs closed!!!!!!!!

FUCK SUCH A SYSTEM

What powerlessness? Have we forgotten so easily that we are men? When did we allow the (((police state))) and (((corporate system))) to have so much power over our lives. So much so that we can't even discipline our women from becoming such demonspawn.

The cucked police and government would arrest the man for just expecting basic humanity from a woman. But they would allow the foid to be an evil leach who can't even be expected to keep her legs closed!!!!!!!!

FUCK SUCH A SYSTEM
We didnt allow any of this, it was the boomer fucktards, their X dogs and the millennial losers who enabled, paved the way for this (((system))) and staff it in its administration, right now there is nothing we can do, only laugh at clown world.

This is why having a daughter is the ultimate cuck moment of your life.

We didnt allow any of this, it was the boomer fucktards, their X dogs and the millennial losers who enabled, paved the way for this (((system))) and staff it in its administration, right now there is nothing we can do, only laugh at clown world.
This level of clown world is only when hippie faggot loving degenerate boomers took power after older generations died out.

Imagine what happens when millenials will gain power. The generation with the most cucked men and the worst foids so far. We are moving towards a dystopia

"i don't even know what my body count is"
truly disgusting

Knowing a girl sleeps around is one of the biggest turn offs. Why is being a total slut okay now? Like a guy is just supposed to look past the fact she's had 50 other dicks in her like it's no big deal.

Its over. its really really over

Water is wet. Sky is blue. Normies are normies.

Whores will be whores. And obviously whores will defend whores.

She is still unsatisfied. İt's crazy, but imo laugh is a good reaction, because it's incomprehensible. So she told her bf that's she's a superslut. Her bf said whores dumb, but he was ok with that, he still lover her. Well, guess what it's not enough. She "can’t be with anyone who sees woman like that". İt's fucking crazy. We already past that moment, when women just want to sleep around, and cheat in their partners in secret. They now want their bfs and husband's to walk around the streets with a poster "my wife is a slut, and I'm proud of it", while they are getting dicked but tyrone

It’s over. Every foid you see is a whore and is gonna flex her right to be a whore. If you have a problem with that then you are not ready for a relationship

Maybe chad had the right idea, it’s not worth getting in relationships. Just pump and dump.

But then again , not all of us have luxeries of chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back