Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can you guys watch niggerball?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
Almost every mainstream sport is infested with niggers except hockey and A lot of these athletes especially in the nfl are criminals and thugs. I don’t believe niggers are faster or stronger on average. I think the powers in charge are doing this as a form of social programming to make the npcs believe that nigs are superior physically.

idk all the numbers/stats in football make it click with my autistic brain lol

the plays and strategies can also be pretty in depth / technical

I can’t watch it because I know after the game they’ll go home till their mansions fuck their Stacey wife or gf. The goyim watching the game will go home to their parents house or shitty apartment and jerk off

what's your favourite footy club?

I can’t watch it because I know after the game they’ll go home till their mansions fuck their Stacey wife or gf. The goyim watching the game will go home to their parents house or shitty apartment and jerk off
it is interesting when you look at it. most sports "fans" are fat drunk boomer men. while the sports players are hyper-athletic, mostly negroids

NY jets yo

super bowel when
Oh shit that’s cool. I was talking about soccer (my favorite sport is ice hockey) but American football is cool too

Niggers have better athleticism because of years of niggering

Almost every mainstream sport is infested with niggers except hockey and A lot of these athletes especially in the nfl are criminals and thugs. I don’t believe niggers are faster or stronger on average. I think the powers in charge are doing this as a form of social programming to make the npcs believe that nigs are superior physically.
Pacific Islanders have way more physical superiority over blacks yet they don't get drafted nearly as often. It's jews promoting them. American sport isn't real sport. Not kidding. Pacific Islanders dominate rugby.