Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How chad breakup with toilets

He would be an incel if he wasn't an actor.

He would be an incel if he wasn't an actor.
He was born in the right time and got extremely lucky, the standards for actors has skyrocketed

He was born in the right time and got extremely lucky, the standards for actors has skyrocketed
Youre right, 00s was the rise of nerd beta male main roles. Also he being a Jew probably has good connections in Hollywood.

Youre right, 00s was the rise of nerd beta male main roles. Also he being a Jew probably has good connections in Hollywood.
Kikepill is brutal :reeeeee:

I'd take an average looking girl who is obsessed with me over a hot stacy whom I'd have to constantly fight for against men who have railed her before.

Seeing this clip almost feels as if we were brainwashed into always pursuing the loose pussy whore stacy when young.

I'd take an average looking girl who is obsessed with me over a hot stacy whom I'd have to constantly fight for against men who have railed her before.

Seeing this clip almost feels as if we were brainwashed into always pursuing the loose pussy whore stacy when young.
All females are whores

You'll eventually get bored to death by her clinginess and dump her
This shit only looks good on paper :feelsEhh:

You'll eventually get bored to death by her clinginess and dump her
This shit only looks good on paper :feelsEhh:
Yeah, men don't like nice girls also, they like the abusive slut gf who treats them like shit because of the thrill of it :lul:

Fuck off nigga, speak for yourself, when a girl is obsessed with you, you don't even have to try. :owo:

aside from the dude who plays Dustin in Stranger Things, I can't think of any Joe schmo looking actors these days

aside from the dude who plays Dustin in Stranger Things, I can't think of any Joe schmo looking actors these days
Like in the 80s and 90s, back than you couldn't see an ugly person on the TV. "nerdy" guys were Chad without muscles.

Yeah, men don't like nice girls also, they like the abusive slut gf who treats them like shit because of the thrill of it :lul:

Fuck off nigga, speak for yourself, when a girl is obsessed with you, you don't even have to try. :owo:
:feelsPop:

@InMemoriam, just another beta tamed :feelsjuice:

I'd take an average looking girl who is obsessed with me
A foid that's "obsessed" with a man is a mentally ill foid, very dangerous as she might kill the guy.

The normal, natural, healthy foid attitude towards a man is like the attitude towards a 100 dollar bill -- she takes good care of it, keeps it close, but at first opportunity swap it for something else she rather have. Briffault's law is brutal.

over a hot stacy whom I'd have to constantly fight for against men who have railed her before.
hot stacies typically don't get railed -- they get a Chad boyfriend in HS or college and marry him.

only mentally ill stacies (e.g. BPD) will remain in the cock carousel for years.

it's Beckies who ride the carousel the hardest because they are obsessed with experiencing the cock of Chads that won't commit to her. Stacies can get Chads to commit, and they do just that.

This movie was made to normalize the cock carousel.

To teach young foids that it's okay to be promiscuous, that "good guys" will always be there for you, that decades in the carousel will have no impact on your future relationships' prospects and quality, that your oxytocin receptors don't get fried by promiscuity leading you to become jaded and develop a thousand-cock-stare, etc. etc. etc.

A foid that's "obsessed" with a man is a mentally ill foid, very dangerous as she might kill the guy.

The normal, natural, healthy foid attitude towards a man is like the attitude towards a 100 dollar bill -- she takes good care of it, keeps it close, but at first opportunity swap it for something else she rather have. Briffault's law is brutal.
I'll take my chances, then. Better dead than cuck
hot stacies typically don't get railed -- they get a Chad boyfriend in HS or college and marry him.

only mentally ill stacies (e.g. BPD) will remain in the cock carousel for years.

it's Beckies who ride the carousel the hardest because they are obsessed with experiencing the cock of Chads that won't commit to her. Stacies can get Chads to commit, and they do just that.
:bluepill:
All women are whores, assuming otherwise is denying their nature. But I do agree that out of beckies and stacies, stacies don't need to be whores to get what they need, but very few opt not to be.
This movie was made to normalize the cock carousel.

To teach young foids that it's okay to be promiscuous, that "good guys" will always be there for you, that decades in the carousel will have no impact on your future relationships' prospects and quality, that your oxytocin receptors don't get fried by promiscuity leading you to become jaded and develop a thousand-cock-stare, etc. etc. etc.
:blackpill:
Exactly what it felt like, but at the time of watching I was :bluepill: so couldn't put my finger on it.

All women are whores, assuming otherwise is denying their nature. But I do agree that out of beckies and stacies, stacies don't need to be whores to get what they need, but very few opt not to be.

Of course they are whores, the difference is that Beckies whore themselves out quite cheap (any attention from any Chad), meanwhile Stacies have way more bargaining power, so they whore themselves out at a price only a Chad can pay.

I don't understand how this guy got famous being so ugly