Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How children in Egypt kill time

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://wehco.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2014/06/15/39243766_39236632-04f88d3b24fd41999235a47c01943636.jpg

https://x7m7u8e3.stackpathcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Taharrush-gamea-1024x576-960x540.jpg?iv=23

Islam in a nutshell.

Islam teaches this?
Islam brutally deprives you of any sexual gratification so you have to resort to this kind of thing to satisfy your needs.

Cope. One of my female colleagues (stacy) went on a 2 week vacation to Egypt with her Chad boyfriend. She told me that random men approached her and gave her free stuff. "They treated me like a goddess". Jfl Egyptians simp for blonde hair, Blue eyes stacies

Kids? Motherfucker at the front looks like he's 30.

Cope. One of my female colleagues (stacy) went on a 2 week vacation to Egypt with her Chad boyfriend. She told me that random men approached her and gave her free stuff. "They treated me like a goddess". Jfl Egyptians simp for blonde hair, Blue eyes stacies
Take the Chad out of the equation then see:feelskek:

I don't think anyone would simp for her if she went to the slums I'm from.
Kids? Motherfucker at the front looks like he's 30.
They definitely kids.

what you said is the closest to truth and reality tbh.