Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come black slave rebellions aren’t talked often?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I wish black slave rebellions were talked about more, better to either die fighting or kill yourself rather than to die as a submissive slave. Nat turner was extremely based, no white people were spared, kids, women, men, anyone who was white perished. I would’ve wanted to assemble a gang of black incel slaves to kill white slave owners and rape their trad wives.
IMG 2147

It’s a shame of what became of black people though, instead of evolving to become a smarter, more civilized race. We just got worse off. Now other races see us as nothing more than drug dealers and gangsters. Those monkeys give all the good blacks a bad name.

I truly wish things could’ve been better for the black race, we’ve barely evolved. We are still so much further behind the other races.

Haiti's failure is talked about often. Black people are incapable of progressing as a society.

Last edited:
Trust me, it's better everyone forgets about those because if we start acknowledging them then we'll just clown on nogs harder because Haiti is a backwards shithole.
Asianics and whites are capable of progressing and co-existing. Arabs, blacks, and curries are not and NEVER will be.

how many are there? I can only think of Haiti and Harpers Ferry

IMG 2147

It’s a shame of what became of black people though, instead of evolving to become a smarter, more civilized race. We just got worse off. Now other races see us as nothing more than drug dealers and gangsters. Those monkeys give all the good blacks a bad name.
True. It disappointes tf outta me when I see black niggas being niggers

Also didn't know you were blackcel too?

True. It disappointes tf outta me when I see black niggas being niggers

Also didn't know you were blackcel too?
Yeah I am, sometimes I forget I even am lol. I just feel so abandoned and let down by my own people, especially black women. Was always considered lame because I wasn’t hood enough. It’s such a dumb culture. A culture that values degeneracy and filth and denounces intellectual pursuits and a greater quality of living. That’s why we’re behind.

Yeah I am, sometimes I forget I even am lol. I just feel so abandoned and let down by my own people, especially black women. Was always considered lame because I wasn’t hood enough. It’s such a dumb culture. A culture that values degeneracy and filth and denounces intellectual pursuits and a greater quality of living. That’s why we’re behind.
Same story with me. I hate that our culture gets endorsed when it is just the dumbest shit. I mean what other race makes songs about killing niggas and selling drugs and all this shit? As you said it just makes the rest of us black people look bad.

Reminds me of my history class that unironically implied that it was okay to kill white children if their parents teach them to be racist.

Look up Nat Turner.

My condolences to all unfortunate negroes who grew and died in slavery, may God show them mercy