Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How could a niggER love God, when God made them a niggER?

Should niggERs love God, when God made them niggERs?

• Yes, evERyone needs to have some type of faith, even niggERs.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No, niggERs should not believe in God, it’s ovER for them in regards to Christianity.

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Niggers are beloved children of God just like any of us.

Niggers are beloved children of God just like any of us.
Clearly he favors other children more than you and I, since we both are in .is
and im a white guy

They just need to take a shower bro.They are dirty because of the charcoal that impregnated their skin.

Like in that asian commercial when the noodle puts the nigga in the washing machine

Just take a shower bro!

Last edited:
I love self-hating niggers. They're based and blackpilled.

Because niggers are genetic fucking gods, that dude in that subreddit should be thankful for being black

Because niggers are genetic fucking gods, that dude in that subreddit should be thankful for being black
Lmao, cope. Absolutely outdated gene pool. If we didn't have nigger worshipping propaganda and NBA, they'd be nothing. Newsflash: jumping and running is not that useful in 2024, we're not running away from tigers and lions these days.

Why did you get banned?

Kek it's unbelievably easy to get banned on Reddit; on an old acc I had some years back I got instabanned from some Subs I didn't even know about just for being on other subs that they had something against jfl.

Redditors need to be wiped-off the Internet.

Lmao, cope. Absolutely outdated gene pool. If we didn't have nigger worshipping propaganda and NBA, they'd be nothing. Newsflash: jumping and running is not that useful in 2024, we're not running away from tigers and lions these days.
Even without the NBA niggers would still be banging Staceys 10 times a day

Bar for fucking bar blacks are useless

I’m sitting in my car right now at a park, it’s recreational time for the little kids at the local school - I’m watching all the children, they are all white and white Latinos maybe an Asian or two, there are no black children. Imagine how a nigglet would feel as a child, knowing that they are just not like the other children.

bc niggers are dumb and can't think it through

Niggers coonplaining as always jfl, being treated like sacred cows in the west and most of Europe is not enough, it seems