Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did crusades fail?

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Explain to me how did the crusades fail?I have a feeling the jews had something to do with it.

1693689616575344m

I don't know the later crusades but the 1st crusade was a wild success. Including establishing several crusader kingdoms where the Christians are still there to this day, even if they lost power centuries later.

The first Crusade was a success

I don't know the later crusades but the 1st crusade was a wild success. Including establishing several crusader kingdoms where the Christians are still there to this day, even if they lost power centuries later.
The first Crusade was a success
Yea but these lands were mostly mudslimes after all the crusades were finished.Now they are mostly kikes because the kikes btfo the muslims with wests help

They went in with ambitious religious aims and had no practical way to secure their gains

Explain to me how did the crusades fail?I have a feeling the jews had something to do with it.

View attachment 863068
its because allah is true and christainity if fake.

Otherwise christians would win.

There is no other explonation. Perhaps magic and block hole physics but I doubt it.

Durazzo mentioned

its because allah is true and christainity if fake.

Otherwise christians would win.

There is no other explonation. Perhaps magic and block hole physics but I doubt it.
Low iq muslim you still lost more than us

If it wasn't for the crusades and the reconquista, Muslims would have probably taken over Europe. So I wouldn't say they failed.

If it wasn't for the crusades and the reconquista, Muslims would have probably taken over Europe. So I wouldn't say they failed.
damn, what a wasted potential
no way we will be getting a chance like that ever again

The centralization of monarchies led to the feeling of mutual Christian solidarity fade in favour of your country's self-interest
As a result the Crusades were treated as a "bonus" instead of a focus
Some countries like Venice even actively betrayed the Crusader cause for the sake of profit, they attacked the Christian Byzantine Empire and greatly damaged it, and is unironically the reason why the Ottomans were able to take Constantinople
The Kingdom of Jersualem was a medieval Rhodesia, it was doomed to fail and it lacked foreign support
More to do with Western incompetence and disorganization than even tactics