Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How did I picked my username

RottingThroat

RottingThroat

unibrowcel
★★★★
During the first year of high school we had to take formal ballroom dance class, it had like 5 lessons. Those who didn't have a partner to dance with got assigned one for whole class. The roastie I was dancing with later complained that she don't want to dance with me, because my throat is probably rotting (she was referring to my breath). Back then I apologized because I was bluepilled AF, but I should have smack her face instead. She wasn't even some Stacey, she was 80kg hippo that should be glad somebody danced with her.

812j1J7ERCL._SY355_.jpg

Whahahahaha 'hippo'
Listen moron if you want to get laid fix you hygiene first bishhh. It isnt that difficult.

fuck off. women are bitches to everyone, regardless of hygiene. fucking cuck.
All i say is fix youre hygiene first aks a girl out. If no result get plastic surgery you baboon common sense no wonder youre incel probably a 6/10 dirtbag

Whahahahaha 'hippo'
Listen moron if you want to get laid fix you hygiene first bishhh. It isnt that difficult.
At that time I am not surprised I didn't get laid, I was stupid and didn't care about myself. I didn't know that deodorant existed or that I should clean my teeth after eating. This happened like 10 years ago. Things have changed. I started self-improving since the last year of high school. I am still not getting laid.

All i say is fix youre hygiene first aks a girl out. If no result get plastic surgery you baboon common sense no wonder youre incel probably a 6/10 dirtbag
True True True True, the truth has been written. NYEEEeeehhhh