Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How Did Puberty Change You? For Better or Worse??

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I actually never got to finish it fully because of the "Breaking Dick Incident" my voice got softer and my dick went from 6.2 Inches (At 16 at my Prime) to 4.5 inches erect (almost micropenis non flaccid), i turned into a recluse and stayed in my room all day because "what's the point in making friends if no sex is involved" and what if i have sex with a girl and she sees my erectile dysfunction dick.

Plus i was too ashamed to ask parents for hormones, too broke to get a gym membership and afford a ton of food (spent most of my teen years raking yards, cutting grass, picking fruit, just to help pay the bills), and got really ashamed and didnt go to the doctors because "what if they do my bloodwork and my family finds out i have low testosterone".

Thats basically why im an incel.

THE STUPIDEST SHIT EVER!

Im gonna start gymcelling and get on a super cleat diet to fix my hormones and hopefully have a huge glowup.

If that doesnt work ill start taking steroids, if my dick still wont work after that ill go crazy and itll be another blow to my sanity.

Last edited:
worse, my face/skull become really big and disporprotional to my body

i got to learn how to play guitar :smonk:

It raped me. I was basically a model child because I have beautiful eyes, then it hit and I became a solid 3.5 / 10 due to a horribly recessed jawline, which I only slightly remedied recently (a couple years ago) via a genioplasty, now I'm a solid 4 :feelsautistic:

Gave me a height burst. So no that bad

Didn’t change it much.

it made me ugly. i was a normie before puberty.

Worse for sure, my acne increased tenfold :feelsrope:

became ugly while not increasing in size

Only good thing I got taller but it made me extremely ugly

My entire life is basically a blur, I can only recall painful memories.

My teenage years were a depressing blur with the occasional mental episode and brutal experience of being mogged and mocked.

I went through puberty before everyone in my school so that is probably a factor in my short height and I didn't mature alongside my peers which probably fucked me socially because that probably didn't allow me to hit certain social milestones. Even if I did develop later, I still might have not hit those but I would be in a better situation as I would probably be taller and in turn, able to score box.

Chad trait - puberty changed you for the better and gave you AT LEAST three extra points to your face, incels are ALWAYS fucked after puberty, no exceptions :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Ya Chads have Godmode puberty. Where they just mog the fuck out of the other kids after puberty.

I think i was ugly even as a little kid, but the puberty turned me into legit 1/10 gigatruecel monstrosity.

Last edited:
I basically went from a reclusive incel to more sociable incel.

I was very goodlooking..people would compliment my parents all the time...but puberty made me an incel

I was very goodlooking..people would compliment my parents all the time...but puberty made me an incel
Same, got lots of compliments as a kid but puberty hit, got real bad acne and became a socially awkward incel after puberty

My face got longer:cryfeels: