Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How did you react to St Nick's shooting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I was walking home after a really shitty day, cursing Valentine's Day for existing solely to torture incels. I was ready to go cry and masturbate in my bed. Then I got the news alert on my phone (while I was still outside). It said that there was a report of a shooting in a high school with multiple casualties.
I instantly started laughing as I looked at my screen. It was a victorious, semi-diabolical laugh that I couldn't control, almost like I was a movie villain. My day went from horrible to amazing in that one second.

How about you?

i SMILED PROFUSELY

that was the day I was kicked from uni and I thought about how normies were probably comparing me to him which made me madder

I instantly started laughing as I looked at my screen. It was a victorious, semi-diabolical laugh that I couldn't control, almost like I was a movie villain. My day went from horrible to amazing in that one second.
My exact reaction, May God bless Nikolas Cruz

Umm, uh, complete horror. Yes. I was horrified. Bad bad bad!

that was the day I was kicked from uni and I thought about how normies were probably comparing me to him which made me madder
i know that feeling normies said i might shoot up the school...because they bullied me.....lmfao JUST TAKE A SHOWER

I was kicked from uni
Bruh, that sucks. the constant bullying of you and THIS is what happens. Did you at least find another one?

PS: Hackercel here, what uni was it??? I don't plan anything serious...

I go "Yay, people who would never give me the time of the day died!" and do research on if it's a hoax. My hoax radar is up there with Cruz, btw.

I uploaded rhe snapchat vid to liveleak and got 1.3 mil views lul

I go "Yay, people who would never give me the time of the day died!" and do research on if it's a hoax. My hoax radar is up there with Cruz, btw.
Where are your videos??? I liked some of them!

i believe the shooting was fake as well...i need to see bodies...

I mostly stayed home and posted here. Valentine's day was brutal as hell.

I wondered “Is it a -cel?”, then I realized he wasn’t and moved on.

I was joyful that someone did something productive while I just laid in my bed crying in my bed that I was alone on Valentine's day.

I cheered,however, society was not prepared to face the consqueNCes of thER actions

Giphy 2

I chuckled a little quietly but quickly recovered NT. Pretended it was a funny snapchat i already closed

I did not really care at first because in my eyes it was yet just another shooting. It wasnt until I saw how he looked how he was bullied and the stacies that he killed that I began to truly rejoice.