Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do have a normal fucking conversation?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Every-time someone speaks to me I get extremely uncomfortable and want the conversation to end. This is why I avoid meeting people.

I can never get the hang of how conversation flows, it always throws me off when people change topics

Last edited:
I don't think you can learn it

I don't think you can learn it
Yeah i'm starting to believe this. I tried for a really long time to become NT but I never got the hang of it. As a result I hate interacting with people and usually have nothing to say. I also hate it when people change topics of conversation rapidly

nofap will make you enjoy conversation and make you WANT to carry on the conversations.

What do you mean by "normal" conversation?

What do you mean by "normal" conversation?
a naturally flowing conversation. They can usually carry on for ages whereas my conversations are abrupt even if the other party puts in alot of effort

Just talk about dumb shit that no one cares about like vidya or other stuff if they fuck off it means you're shit at it if they don't it means you're good at or they are pitying you.

a naturally flowing conversation. They can usually carry on for ages whereas my conversations are abrupt even if the other party puts in alot of effort
You've been watching too many movies

1.5 month nofap made me extremely bored, it didn't help me socially in the slightest

no shit, you're supposed to do it for double that time. 90 days is when your brain rewires itselfs.

Very good question

No, I listen to people having these conversations irl
I've heard plenty of normie conversations irl and hardly any of them were "smooth flowing" or "could go on for ages"

try to work in social jobs like guy who takes order from costumer and shit

Nofapcels are delusional

fapcels are volcels. fappingmentalcels are morons. why would you complain about being a mentalcel and then fap which only worsens your situation?

When I talk to people I see uncomfortableness on their faces and get the obvious idea that they're the ones who want to stop talking to me.

fapcels are volcels. fappingmentalcels are morons. why would you complain about being a mentalcel and then fap which only worsens your situation?
It's not the act of nofapping, it's the fact that you re making a decision to take control of your life which makes the difference

It's not the act of nofapping, it's the fact that you re making a decision to take control of your life which makes the difference

yet discipline isnt the only benefit. again actually go for the reboot before passing it off. you cant just half ass it then say it does jack. thats like reviewing a movie, watching the first 10 minutes then saying it was awful(shit analogy but you get the point).

yet discipline isnt the only benefit. again actually go for the reboot before passing it off. you cant just half ass it then say it does jack. thats like reviewing a movie, watching the first 10 minutes then saying it was awful(shit analogy but you get the point).
it cures autism too?

it cures autism too?

pretty much. i have autism and before i discovered masturbation i was 13 and i was NT as fuck. i was even more NT than i am now. when i started my autism was exhibited on full display and has been since. that is why i push it so much. i truly, firmly believe deep down in my gut that shit works. its the only thing that can explain my mental and social downfall.

I would like to know too

I have interacted with many young children, but they always are disinterested. I believe I can learn more from this thread.

pretty much. i have autism and before i discovered masturbation i was 13 and i was NT as fuck. i was even more NT than i am now. when i started my autism was exhibited on full display and has been since. that is why i push it so much. i truly, firmly believe deep down in my gut that shit works. its the only thing that can explain my mental and social downfall.
Nigga you still seem autistic as fuck

Only way to get better is to constantly put yourself in social situations until you get comfortable. Even I too will intially sometimes stutter or speak in a weak beta voice from my normal deep one if I get caught off guard.

It's been mentioned in this thread before: you can't learn it, it has to be a natural social skill you're born with. I hate having conversations and can't do them at all, I usually just agree with whatever the normie is saying to me and maybe ask a few general generic questions. I never know what to say.