Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how do holocaust survivors still exist???

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
if it happened (allegedly) 80 years ago that would mean that the people in there would have exceeded well beyond average human life expectancy or much more likely that they would be all dead by now. anyone still alive who had been in the camps would have had to have been born in there to be young enough to be still alive................ born............ in a death camp.......:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

they will always exist

Kikes live until 150 years old

As long as jews need to make the goyim feel guilty, there will always be holohoax "survivors" still alive.

They're like roaches but with longer lifespans.

There was no Holocaust (in Germany)

jews cling to life like it's a handful of shekels

if it happened (allegedly) 80 years ago that would mean that the people in there would have exceeded well beyond average human life expectancy or much more likely that they would be all dead by now. anyone still alive who had been in the camps would have had to have been born in there to be young enough to be still alive................ born............ in a death camp.......:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:
obviously they exist because of hollywood. You know Neil Artmstrong was on the moon. But today with advanced technology no man can even go the moon except in hollywood

obviously they exist because of hollywood. You know Neil Artmstrong was on the moon. But today with advanced technology no man can even go the moon except in hollywood
You can fit all of the planets in the solar system in the distance between the Earth and the moon, yet somehow we're supposed to believe that we went there with 1960s technology.

The Ashkenazim is renowned for their intellectual abilities. Are they able to remember the events as well as an East Asian would?

You can fit all of the planets in the solar system in the distance between the Earth and the moon, yet somehow we're supposed to believe that we went there with 1960s technology.
There are people who will argue that neildid goto the moon

Holocaust survivors get younger and younger every year.

I think I saw somewhere that there are only about 5% of ww2 veterans left in the world. They will all be dead by the end of this decade

What are we looking at here exactly? What does "no throttle dn-abort" refer to?
Apollo 11 Lunar Module Timeline Book 0 Hero

Apollo 11 Lunar Module books used by the astronauts for the moon landings. Look at the detail of the planning. Page lists 12 July, 1969 as date of issue. Just saying it is possible the landings might have happened. I read the primary problem on Apollo was the turbo pumps to feed fuel at a tremendous rate to the engines. The Germans had the same problem with the V2; turbo pump design was the main issue.

so long as gods chosen need sheckles im sure a survivor would sprout up in 2151

View attachment 594107

Apollo 11 Lunar Module books used by the astronauts for the moon landings. Look at the detail of the planning. Page lists 12 July, 1969 as date of issue. Just saying it is possible the landings might have happened. I read the primary problem on Apollo was the turbo pumps to feed fuel at a tremendous rate to the engines. The Germans had the same problem with the V2; turbo pump design was the main issue.
I see. It's more likely that the moon landing was fake anti-Soviet era propaganda to show the might of the US imperialist empire, than an actual occurrence. I'm still on the fence.

That means that when you are young and sent to death camp and somehow survive you gotta live longer :feelsthink:

I see. It's more likely that the moon landing was fake anti-Soviet era propaganda to show the might of the US imperialist empire, than an actual occurrence. I'm still on the fence.
Make it very simple and prove it was real. Simply do it again today. why beat around the bush, rather just prove it.

Lol they brought some to my high school to talk to us, they were old as FUCK! And that was 20 years ago lol are you serious there are still survivors around today kek

They exist because the Holocaust never happened

Lol they brought some to my high school to talk to us, they were old as FUCK! And that was 20 years ago lol are you serious there are still survivors around today kek
yeah exactly idiot... 20 years ago

They live up to being six million years old. :feelsEhh::yes:

Oh that's easy!- The liberation of the Auschwitz camp was in 1945, for example.- That was 77 years ago...- plenty of people live longer than 77 years, so this is not really a mystery.

There obviously wouldn't be a huge number of people still alive, but certainly a handful, sure...

Oh that's easy!- The liberation of the Auschwitz camp was in 1945, for example.- That was 77 years ago...- plenty of people live longer than 77 years, so this is not really a mystery.

There obviously wouldn't be a huge number of people still alive, but certainly a handful, sure...
did you read the op? they would every single one of them have to be well over 80 years old if we presume it was a death camp so they werent born there

did you read the op? they would every single one of them have to be well over 80 years old if we presume it was a death camp so they werent born there
-
Yeah!- OP is incorrect though-- for example a 10-year-old could have been brought to Auschwitz with his family, then freed a year later, and he would be 88 years old today.- There certainly wouldn't be a ton of such people, but there could be a few still, yeah

See List of Holocaust Survivors

Last edited:
the gas killed most of the jews but turned some of them immortal

I actually met one in person, she went to my school to talk about her experiences and she wrote a book.