Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do I arrange a meeting at the psychologist

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I want to test myself for autism. I notice I think a lot different in comparison to other people and I did an online test
Screenshot 20221003 230322

all they are gonna do is put you on medications and closely monitor you

A psychologist is useless when you are incorrigible, mine recently kicked me out of treatment.

I guess if you really want the validation of being confirmed as an autist... :feelsjuice:

Just search around for a male one; foids would not be preferable. :smonk:

all they are gonna do is put you on medications and closely monitor you
I could memorize the world map since I was 5 or so. I would always imagine fictional and cartoonist characters acting like the border shape of specific countries and I realized 99% of my daydreams are not normal and odd. Also whenever I feel a strong emotion I have the urge to grab myself in the hair and wiggle my hand around.

I want to kill myself just to have a chance of reincarnating as a NT normie who has no trouble socializing unlike me who is in a mental prison

I could memorize the world map since I was 5 or so. I would always imagine fictional and cartoonist characters acting like the border shape of specific countries and I realized 99% of my daydreams are not normal and odd. Also whenever I feel a strong emotion I have the urge to grab myself in the hair and wiggle my hand around.

I want to kill myself just to have a chance of reincarnating as a NT normie who has no trouble socializing unlike me who is in a mental prison
im a giga autist with giga god tier social skills, just fake it till you make it.