Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I get IT to screenshot me?

I've managed to get featured twice already tbh one was a rape joke the other was about staring down women's shirts as a power play. either edgy posts or something thats too politically incorrect @DarkStarDown pretty sure it was him who got posted for comparing periods to nose bleeds.

I've managed to get featured twice already tbh one was a rape joke the other was about staring down women's shirts as a power play. either edgy posts or something thats too politically incorrect @DarkStarDown pretty sure it was him who got posted for comparing periods to nose bleeds.
Those dykes can't appreciate my unique threads.

I remember that JFL- here is the OG thread I made:

Here's it on IT:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/101dxxl/lmao_what/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

Just make up some outlandish story about sniffing girls panties, yelling at femoid cashiers, etc.