Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "How do I know if it's over for me?" Gigathread

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
Under 6' tall
Under six figures a year
Under 8 inch penis
Bald / balding
Small frame
Mental health issues (foids hate guys with mental health conditions)

And the most important one: women have never directly approached you or had a secret crush on you

• Are you incel ?
  • Are you a 1-4/10 on the decile?
  • Do you earn less than $60,000 per year?
  • Do you have no extraordinary traits, or abilities such as extremely hi IQ/creativity or exceptional strength?
If you answered yes to all of those questions then you may find yourself LDARing. If no was answered to any of those questions then ascension is an option and you may be giving up too soon.

I will add if you are Sub6 (Not Attractive) and 18< Age <30 years of age, then you will not find a girlfriend without a humiliating amount of rejection or unfair compromise.

Last edited:
Realistically
Under 5'7 height or sub5 face
Balding at young age 20-30 but won't be as bad if you have good looking skull
small frame - narrow shoulder and wrist with a blocky waist you wont be able to style properly
Non NT - This is the most important one, if you are non NT you need to be above average or its OVER

l
  • Are you incel ?
  • Are you a 1-4/10 on the decile?
  • Do you earn less than $60,000 per year?
  • Do you have no extraordinary traits, or abilities such as extremely hi IQ/creativity or exceptional strength?
If you answered yes to all of those questions then you may find yourself LDARing. If no was answered to any of those questions then ascension is an option and you may be giving up too soon.

I will add if you are Sub6 (Not Attractive) and 18< Age <30 years of age, then you will not find a girlfriend without a humiliating amount of rejection or unfair compromise.
lookswise OP can looksmax if given a good base

DO YOU HAVE JAW AND CHIN? NO? IT'S OVER