Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I moneymaxx?

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★
People make it seem so easy yet I know it's not. I've heard day trading is great but you need a lot of money to start and realistically I don't have time for that.

Any solid advice? Doesn't need to get rich quick, I just want consistency.

People make it seem so easy yet I know it's not. I've heard day trading is great but you need a lot of money to start and realistically I don't have time for that.

Any solid advice? Doesn't need to get rich quick, I just want consistency.
no one here knows how to moneymaxx because they arent going from 0 in the slums to flying in jets, i legit think the only way to get rich is to get to know rich ppl, IRL that is, not online. but in order to do that you have to put a fuck ton of effort its over, no money for trucels youll slave for tyrone while he shouts at you to haul another stck of pallets for chad, no money and especially no quick money for trucels you have to work 80+ hrs for any chance of investing and having enough to one day be somewhat ok

I don't have time for that.
this was your first mistake in moneymaxxing, you have to invest a fuck ton of time and money unironically to become well off, its years of grind to build your finances and even then theres no guarantee, just like bodybuilding

Make connection with rich fags find something people like and try being lucky

Best way is to save and not spend money. I would try and save 1500 a month for 20 years starting at 16. Live at home as long as possible. Even at 3k after tax that should be pretty easy. If you get 10% a year in the s&p. Then you have about a million. Enough for a modest retirement in rural US, but you could live well in the developing world or declining Europe (Spain, Portugal, Greece)

Best way is to save and not spend money. I would try and save 1500 a month for 20 years starting at 16. Live at home as long as possible. Even at 3k after tax that should be pretty easy. If you get 10% a year in the s&p. Then you have about a million. Enough for a modest retirement in rural US, but you could live well in the developing world or declining Europe (Spain, Portugal, Greece)
I'm 22 but that's decent advice, thanks