Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based how do i search?

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★
how do i use the search function I cannot find it

If you're in small screen or phone you can't see it. Just maximize screen and its top right magnifying glass

yeah I remember that being there but it's not anymore phone/pc. maybe its the dark banana theme?
Maybe. You can change the theme back to light banana and see if you see the search bar then.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
You ded srs saw that message when you went to that link?

Maybe. You can change the theme back to light banana and see if you see the search bar then.

You ded srs saw that message when you went to that link?
yes.
also here is it on my pc

yeah I went on the search page but I cant search it says I don't have perms :feelsohgod: the dumbest thing to lie about

oh yeah sorry i forgot to set light banana but still doesnt work
View attachment 359164
I see a blank space to the right of the bell icon now compared to your earlier screenshot. Can you try clicking in that blank space to the right of the bell icon or typing anything and seeing if anything shows up?

I see a blank space to the right of the bell icon now compared to your earlier screenshot. Can you try clicking in that blank space to the right of the bell icon or typing anything and seeing if anything shows up?
doesn't work :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope: I tried all the other themes I'm doomed what happened to the suggestion section

Step-1 : Click on your profile
Step-2: Log Out

Yeah I did not post for like 3 months I think
If the issue doesn't go away try posting more regularly within the next few weeks and see if the search bar comes up.
As posters in the thread I linked talked about, hiding the search bar might be an anti-fed/anti reporter measure for accounts with not enough recent activity and accounts with not enough posts.

This happens to @Benj-amin a lot. Here’s @Master‘s response from one of his several threads on this matter
Your permissions were bugged. I had to add it to you manually. Graycels don't have access to search, but somehow the site didn't add the permission for you.
:reeeeee:

This happens to @Benj-amin a lot. Here’s @master’s response from one of his several threads on this matter

Oh thank you. I messaged a mod hopefully I get it back was trying to find a thread

Oh thank you. I messaged a mod hopefully I get it back was trying to find a thread
@SergeantIncel
@Master
@mental_out
@knajjd
@i_a_m_i
@cocksucker
@GoffSystemQB
@WithoutMe
@retarded_dumbshit
@Ryo_Hazuki
@blickpall

Help him pls

I GOT IT BACK THANK YOU BROCELS

yeah, the search function gets broken every two weeks

I just use google and type what I want to search followed by site:incels.co

This happens to @Benj-amin a lot. Here’s @Master‘s response from one of his several threads on this matter

That explains everything. He never seems to respond to my threads.
Thank you.

"FBI here, what can I do for you?"
"Hm, sure specify the username."
"Hold on."

I cant believe that issue is over 3 yeard old and still not fixed

@Master @Fat Link fix this

@SergeantIncel
@Master
@mental_out
@knajjd
@
i_a_m_i