Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do incel wage slaves not rope?

I

incel god

Banned
-
im not talking about wage slaves that are very wealthy and have really good jobs and live a lavish lifestyle they should never rope. im talking about incels that have been sexless all there life and work bum job with bum pay. i dont think they should rope. but how do they keep going?

i wonder the same with neet folks

They find copes

I only wonder this for the poor souls who don't have the ability to stay with their parents and thus literally have to spend all their money on surviving thus having no progress at all financially.

If the wage is good enough, then it's ok. Bum job is not worth it if you're an incel. Being a cog in the machine AND an incel is suifuel af.

I only wonder this for the poor souls who don't have the ability to stay with their parents and thus literally have to spend all their money on surviving thus having no progress at all financially.
you are coping hard with this comment :feelskek:

i wonder the same with neet folks
I used to be NEET and as long as you can live with barely nothing, you're good. You also need to please your sponsor (parents), so it creates a toxic social dynamic, even if you have a good relationship.

you are coping hard with this comment :feelskek:
Crypto cope keeps me going, after all i turned 1 month of wageslaving into 3 months of wageslaving, in 6 months.

Crypto cope keeps me going, after all i turned 1 month of wageslaving into 3 months of wageslaving, in 6 months.
Hopefully there will be a bullrun in the coming months. I hope to double my current exposure tbh

Hopefully there will be a bullrun in the coming months. I hope to double my current exposure tbh
Normoids are back to hating crypto so a bullrun is likely.

Normoids are back to hating crypto so a bullrun is likely.
:feelsthink:

Plus just consider the cyclical behavior of the crypto industry and current technical analysis of BTC.

:feelsthink:

Plus just consider the cyclical behavior of the crypto industry and current technical analysis of BTC.
It pains me i can't get a job. I literally had one for 1 month and they laid me off. still can't find shit.