Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How Do Neurotypicals Get Away With Acting Like Spergs?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see NTs saying retarded shit all the time, doing their stupid antics, and they have zero manners, one nigger friendhaver called me over to say if I was Mutahar from SomeOrdinaryGamers in front of his friends, yet everyone likes them for that, one was even talking about buying a body pillow and smelling like shit with his friend and somehow made him laugh, meanwhile cuck psychologists want me to do counselling to learn muh social skills cuz I can't make friends! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
It‘s a hypocritical world we live in man

Prob said it as a joke and ppl knew he was joking but if ur truecel ppl think ur srs

They smear shit on their clothes to let each other know who's NT or not

@Words2_live_bye @turbosperg @bigantennaemay1 @B1battledroid

NTs can pick and choose at will what hobbies and interests they wish to subscribe to. It is surface level to them. It's all just a joke! Perhaps they see spergs who sink 1000s of hours into niche hobbies as weirdoes and creeps.
To become a Normie, you must enter the buttfucking ceremony.

Prob said it as a joke and ppl knew he was joking but if ur truecel ppl think ur srs
he was ugly, he had acne all over, was extremely pale, and looked like an uglier skrillex

They can act stupid and retarded but sense most of them have good social skills nobody cares

Bcs they have some sort of NT halo effect. They are all preprogrammed NPCs anyway they cant lose tbh

I see NTs saying retarded shit all the time, doing their stupid antics, and they have zero manners, one nigger friendhaver called me over to say if I was Mutahar from SomeOrdinaryGamers in front of his friends, yet everyone likes them for that, one was even talking about buying a body pillow and smelling like shit with his friend and somehow made him laugh, meanwhile cuck psychologists want me to do counselling to learn muh social skills cuz I can't make friends! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It's because they say it in a non-awkward way with their friends, it makes it obvious they're joking... :smonk:

Good thing I'm not an autist. :feelsmusic:

NTniggers: they expect you to read their mind and they assume that you they can read yours. just like women.

NT's are all "in" on it, like some telepathic link which lets them know they're all on the same wavelength.

NTs like that can pick and choose at will what hobbies and interests they wish to subscribe to.
This is a mindfuck, but makes sense. Imagine being so little invested in what you do that you could decide to like something or not

it comes down to mannerisms, tone, voice

humans are like instruments and we are out of tune. we will never produce the same timbre and robustness of normies

NT's are all "in" on it, like some telepathic link which lets them know they're all on the same wavelength.
This. They can tell who is, and isn't, born "correct". Autism is something they innately fear, and they treat those of us with the condition with disgust, derision, and hatred.

@Incelius Savage

Because their friends allow it. It’s the same as a fat person not feeling bad about being fat, because their social circle allows and accepts it.

You are who you surround yourself with.

it comes down to mannerisms, tone, voice

humans are like instruments and we are out of tune. we will never produce the same timbre and robustness of normies
Well put!