Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do normies get girlfriends?

they also all know each other, it's fucking weird

Cuz when they ascend they are agreeing to be cuckolds for Chad, that's the subtle condition

They don't look like us.

NT, social circle and personality

they don't. people don't really date anymore

bell-shaped-curve.jpg

What you are seeing above is a bell curve. It is used by scientists to measure the prevalence of characteristics within a population. Physical attractiveness and its measurements can be applied to a bell curve. Most people fall in between, hence the term average. The numbers dwindle at both extremes.

If you are a 5 out of 10, you are more attractive than about 50% of the population, but less attractive than the other half.

If you are a 6 out of 10, you are more attractive than about 85% percent of the population, but less attractive than the remaining 15%.

If you are a 7 out of 10, you are more attractive than about 98% of the population, and the percentage is even lower for people who are 8, 9, and 10 out of 10.

Highly attractive men are at least an 8 on the attractiveness scale. We call them Chads. They are uncommon throughout the world, but quite common depending on the specific region. Most of them are White.

Fewer women have access to them, and hence they end up settling for the better options available, such as high tier normies.

The Blackpill is still real in the sense that the tallest normies will prevail over the shortest normies. The good-looking normies will prevail over the bad-looking normies. The muscular normies will prevail over the weak normies. And so on.

Last edited:
bell-shaped-curve.jpg

What you are seeing above is a bell curve. It is used by scientists to measure the prevalence of characteristics within a population. Physical attractiveness and its measurements can be applied to a bell curve. Most people fall in between, hence the term average. The numbers dwindle at both extremes.

If you are a 5 out of 10, you are more attractive than about 50% of the population, but less attractive than the other half.

If you are a 6 out of 10, you are more attractive than about 85% percent of the population, but less attractive than the remaining 15%.

If you are a 7 out of 10, you are more attractive than about 98% of the population, and the percentage is even lower for people who are 8, 9, and 10 out of 10.

Highly attractive men are at least an 8 on the attractiveness scale. We call them Chads. They are uncommon throughout the world, but quite common depending on the specific region. Most of them are White.

Fewer women have access to them, and hence they end up settling for the better options available, such as high tier normies.

The Blackpill is still real in the sense that the tallest normies will prevail over the shortest normies. The good-looking normies will prevail over the bad-looking normies. The muscular normies will prevail over the weak normies. And so on.
Correct, not every single foid can afford to get chad so they settle for whatever is the next best thing

That includes normies, which I'd argue makes sense for them to believe in the redpill since they are pretty much the only ones whose performance on the SMV is dependant on improvement.

Normies have gf because they made themselves somehow important in society. Foid use them for the things they can provide, such as money, driving them around, emotional support…so they fulfill the needs of foids but not the sexual needs, that’s Chads Job even when it comes to the girlfriends of normies, bc foids are not sexually attracted to average men, they just accept them as human beings unlike us.
Most normies don’t really have that much of a sex life, their foids fuck Chad while using them financially and emotionally.

Last edited:
I guess through connections made with friends, social circles.

They approach randomly girls on the streets, go to the clubs, go to the beaches where the girls are and other things.

It's easy to get a girlfriend if you are above average in looks, normal mental and etc upper normies things

but if you are average or under average then getting a girlfriend is like a climbing on the mount everest

Through simping or/and betabuxxing. Also they fuck ugly foids.

They approach randomly girls on the streets, go to the clubs, go to the beaches where the girls are and other things.

It's easy to get a girlfriend if you are above average in looks, normal mental and etc upper normies things

but if you are average or under average then getting a girlfriend is like a climbing on the mount everest
Let's not go too far now.

Normies engage in compensated dating. An average mans looks is not enough by itself for a woman to give him sex. He needs to provide attention, money, security, whatever to make up for not being chad.

they don't. people don't really date anymore
This is accurate! Lots of normies have also been on hell. See tinder thread on Soyddit. Type "not getting matches" on the searcher, and you will see even normies are being fucked, including high-tier normies.

Edit: I'm greycel but I'm no dumb, I want to state that normies deserve being electrocuted, because they helped to fund all this hypergamic system. Typical White Knights.

Last edited:
they dedicate every waking moment of their life to climing the social and economic ladder. they have a drive unlike anything i have ever seen, all to achieve a extremely mediocore existence only slightly step up above what they would achieve by doing nothing at all.

all of this insane hardwork and dedication, perseverance etc for measly crums thats maybe 10% above what they would have gotten without effort.

They meet them at school, work or via friends. I don't think they actively try to find a girlfriend, it *just happens* because they are NT and so do whatever feels right.

From the stories I hear from chads and people I know - sexual attraction, and then everything else comes naturally.