Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do people find time to play video games or watch anime?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
how the fuck do people play video games or watch anime all day. I literally rot all day on discord, tiktok or this stupid forum while listening to music. I wasn’t even listening to music seriously before 3-4 years ago I literally used to listen to music on the normal YouTube app or on the radio. Either that or ID watch videos about the best songs OAT. :feelskek:

I don’t get it. I literally spent all day through most of my years being on whatever site I was using it talking or arguing with retards online. If I wasn’t doing that I was binge watching videos or watching cartoons on TV. Only normies can balance listening to music, watching anime and being good at things. Only non NT spergs relate.

Am I the only person who seriously rotted in his life. Most of you guys aren’t real rotters like me.

Well a few reasons

Normies generally go with the crowd and also
you haven’t fried your dopamine recepters yet.

Try watching youtube for 10 years like me every single day and you’ll want to delete the app and just chill and watch a movie (im even sick of movies but gonna try out watching on tv)

i just wanna delete every social media app and only use my phone for photos

Switch your mind up a bit

The same way you find time to spend all day on trannycord, dickdok and here

You obviously do have the time to watch anime and play games if you are saying that you just browse the internet all day. I agree though that normalfags who work and have relationships and then STILL find the time to complete series and games are superhuman. For the few weeks that I spend wageslaving I never had energy to do anything but sleep.

Posts7,479
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

how the fuck do people play video games or watch anime all day. I literally rot all day on discord, tiktok or this stupid forum while listening to music. I wasn’t even listening to music seriously before 3-4 years ago I literally used to listen to music on the normal YouTube app or on the radio. Either that or ID watch videos about the best songs OAT. :feelskek:

I don’t get it. I literally spent all day through most of my years being on whatever site I was using it talking or arguing with retards online. If I wasn’t doing that I was binge watching videos or watching cartoons on TV. Only normies can balance listening to music, watching anime and being good at things. Only non NT spergs relate.

Am I the only person who seriously rotted in his life. Most of you guys aren’t real rotters like me.
I like anime but i never watch it, im weird that way

stop going on shittok, normgroid

Thats your problem, wasting your time on normfag shit like cuckord and chinktok. Or maybe you are just a normie...

You obviously do have the time to watch anime and play games if you are saying that you just browse the internet all day. I agree though that normalfags who work and have relationships and then STILL find the time to complete series and games are superhuman. For the few weeks that I spend wageslaving I never had energy to do anything but sleep.
And watching a series or playing a game after work felt much better.

I use videogames and anime as a cope. They're both activities that I enjoy more than anything else.

And here I am wageslaving two jobs to pay for a roof over my head and sometimes don't have time to eat properly reading people who complain about not enough time for video games and anime because of YouTube and TikTok. Can relate for sure! /s

Well a few reasons

Normies generally go with the crowd and also
you haven’t fried your dopamine recepters yet.

Try watching youtube for 10 years like me every single day and you’ll want to delete the app and just chill and watch a movie (im even sick of movies but gonna try out watching on tv)

i just wanna delete every social media app and only use my phone for photos

Switch your mind up a bit
My dopamine receptors are like really fried. I don’t use YouTube anymore since like quarantine. YouTube’s golden age is long gone and the content is garbage. I regularly watched 1000+ YouTubers over the years I watched if.

Also I may movie maxx. I always watched movies but like I mean highly rated movies from viewers shit like on the IMDb top 100
Spend less time on chinktok and discord and you'll have time to play vidya.
Yea I need to get into a game.
if it wasn’t for my severe adhd I could’ve probably done that.

I can't stand how everyone tries to pressure me into watching anime or tv shows. Like i don't want to dedicate that much of my time into shit like that

And here I am wageslaving two jobs to pay for a roof over my head and sometimes don't have time to eat properly reading people who complain about not enough time for video games and anime because of YouTube and TikTok. Can relate for sure! /s
GET NEETBUXX NOW!

Do you wageslave? My free days only exist, for mental and physical recovery. I sleep up to 10 hours.
Normies really think you can work without an spouse and do fine. If you cant find partner, avoid work at all costs. You fuel a system, that hates you. I'm only in the system because zogermany punishes wagies with draconican punishments, for giving up.

talking to your long distance girlfriends?
Haven’t talked regularly to foids on dicksword since 2019
Do you wageslave? My free days only exist, for mental and physical recovery. I sleep up to 10 hours.
Normies really think you can work without an spouse and do fine. If you cant find partner, avoid work at all costs. You fuel a system, that hates you. I'm only in the system because zogermany punishes wagies with draconican punishments, for giving up.
not this summer

Im neet

Is it a peaceful life? It's probably better to Use social media so you can learn something not to get attention from faggots that never cared about you in the first place.

tiktok is for normie cuks, use ifunny instead

tiktok is for normie cuks, use ifunny instead
It’s just /pol/ 2.0 I used to go on /pol/ a lot until a few months ago.
Is it a peaceful life? It's probably better to Use social media so you can learn something not to get attention from faggots that never cared about you in the first place.
It’s meh. But rn I’m biking late at night so that’s fun

Normies watch anime? I thought it was just us subhumans who watch it
This shows how little you know. Of course normies watch anime. Honestly, being in sync with anime is a normie thing. How can a Truecel watch these girls and super human boys are feel good about themselves?

It’s just /pol/ 2.0 I used to go on /pol/ a lot until a few months ago.

It’s meh. But rn I’m biking late at night so that’s fun
they dont even have skinheads on pol anymore

I could ask the same about people who go to tiktok and discord. I wouldn't spend time on that shit if you paid me.

Watching anime is a form of  escapsim.
When you watch anime, you think of yourself being the main character pulling all the cute girls. That's what makes watching anime an incel trait.
No. That is a dangerous and decieving way of describing it. Because, it's this precise type of escapism which will lead you into even more pain. Trust me. Not worth investing much more than a manga series or two every year into this as you age.
Plus, have you seen anime conventions? The men in anime conventions are fat subhuman slobs, not normies.
Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:
main-qimg-ed5e1621f9f71b038c287cd8e09f397a-pjlq

0508-ANIME-line.jpg
I know all about it. And I have known about the culture since the 1980's, way longer than you my friend. Yes they are normies, yes sometimes they can even be Chadlite, yes they are also fat slobs and incel-like people as you described. All exist. Many are caught in the grips of their own mental torture for the reasons I explained above.

It's only limited not all day. They are both good copes.

Wherever you direct your attention is what you'll spend time on.

I went uberrot, uncle fester mode these past years, I can't even play vidya anymore 10 minutes then I don't want to play more, only youtube and music keeps me alive

View: https://youtu.be/9Q_5ODoUcBU?t=10