Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people in solitary confinement survive?

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
Boredom, idleness and inceldom all combined.

Facing a wall, no copes. :dafuckfeels:

Don't ever commit a crime. You don't wanna know

that's pretty much how i live except without a computer lol

True. No computer would make it brutal. Hope they don't do that to the unvaxxed in the future.

Simple, they probably meditationmaxx to envision themselves outside as well as not keeping track of the days they’ve spent in confinement.

They don't. Only their bodies survive.

Books, workouts, meditating. Besides, most of these guys still conduct criminal business via kites.

I would do calisthenics and constructs outlines for novels in my head so I can turn them into books when I get released. If my books don't sell well, then I'd find out where the warden's family lives and throw toilet paper on their house.

They don't. Only their bodies survive.

I spent 6 months straight in solitary confinement during part of my bid.

I slept and worked out most of the time.

Unfortunately the only thing they allowed me to read was the bible. :feelssus:
I got six month solitary for repeated fighting with inmates.
I did just die, the correct answer is that only your body survives.
You get out and all things are equal. Nothing matters.

solitary confinement sounds like heaven to me tbh. Free food and I can entertain myself forever by daydreaming about anime adventures

It really doesn't sound that bad to me. I'd rather be in solitary than with the general population if I went to prison. I pretty much hole myself up from people anyways. It'd probably get boring quick though but that's the only issue I can see with it.

Eh, it's the same

It really doesn't sound that bad to me. I'd rather be in solitary than with the general population if I went to prison. I pretty much hole myself up from people anyways. It'd probably get boring quick though but that's the only issue I can see with it.
If you're in a good prison system like Denmark where they feed and clothe you nicely FOR FREE
i wouldn't mind it to my current life :dab: