Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do postmaxers do it?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Ngl whenever I try to post max I just get bored after 10 posts. Even if i see a great thread I might not comment, probably due to being a mega lurker on most internet communities.
Does postmaxxing require some type of mental abnormality that allows the user to do the same monotonous tasks on repeat nonstop?

they just spam usually short shit

Ngl whenever I try to post max I just get bored after 10 posts. Even if i see a great thread I might not comment, probably due to being a mega lurker on most internet communities.
Does postmaxxing require some type of mental abnormality that allows the user to do the same monotonous tasks on repeat nonstop?
They have their harem spam low IQ replies.

i dont post much anyway but when i did i listened to music and didn't have anything else to do

Autism

Just quote the fuck out of everything.

Talking back and forth with other users usually gets a lot of posts without being boring.

Lets make this thread the new postmaxxing thread. Postmaxxers GTFIH!

It's a talent

I just spend all my time on here instead of doing productive shit like studying or cleaning my room.

you have to actually enjoy the site to postmaxx

they just spam usually short shit
Or, I'll just quote someone else's reply, and not say anything, which is what I was going to do here. But I wanted to make sure that y'all got that part.

their extroverted normies tbh
they come up with responses to shit that nobody could, like a conman would

Autism is the key element for postmaxing

inb4 deleted like last postmaxx thread

They just post 2-3 words generic shit and quote others' posts.

Or, I'll just quote someone else's reply, and not say anything, which is what I was going to do here. But I wanted to make sure that y'all got that part.

When I was postmaxxing, I just replied to every single thread in the first and maybe second pages of both forums everyday. If the thread was about something new and/or interesting, I wrote a legit reply with effort, maybe even somewhat long. But if it was more of the same like "hypergamy is too high nowadays", "what's your height", etc, then I either wrote something simple or just quoted someone's post.

When I was postmaxxing, I just replied to every single thread in the first and maybe second pages of both forums everyday. If the thread was about something new and/or interesting, I wrote a legit reply with effort, maybe even somewhat long. But if it was more of the same like "hypergamy is too high nowadays", "what's your height", etc, then I either wrote something simple or just quoted someone's post.
Bro your new signature made me bust out laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back