Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do some of these fat, ugly, landwhale, pigs not realize how ugly they are?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
What I don't get is how fat, disgusting, pigs are not ashamed of themselves. I would feel HUMALATED to walk around as an ugly, obese "person."

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a high value man in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no.) Imagine waking up as a 400 lbs freak tomorrow and then hitting on hot, college, girls. Thats what I saw a 400 lbs landwhale do.

Disgusting, hogs have no shame. They should feel embarrassed and ASHAMED to talk to fit men.

because of their simps

Because they often are married before becoming fat (lose motivation) or are single foids with no motivation because they are lied to and told they are healthy "at every size." Some fatcels are genuinely incel even while thin and deliberately slowroll suicide because they know ascension wouldn't happen even if they lost weight.

Women have no dignity or self respect

Surprise

They get endless unconditional validation on social media.
This. Meanwhile fatcels like me are endlessly reminded by their peers of how much nobody wants to look like them.

This. Meanwhile fatcels like me are endlessly reminded by their peers of how much nobody wants to look like them.
At least fat men aren't delusional enough to think they deserve some thin, blonde, stacy. There are fat, fucking, foids at work who keep hitting on Chad at work and I see it. Fat foids think that they deserve Chad.

Fat women are fucking delusional pigs. Fat men have realistic expectations. In my opinion, even fat men should hate fat women.

What I don't get is how fat, disgusting, pigs are not ashamed of themselves. I would feel HUMALATED to walk around as an ugly, obese "person."

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a high value man in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no.) Imagine waking up as a 400 lbs freak tomorrow and then hitting on hot, college, girls. Thats what I saw a 400 lbs landwhale do.

Disgusting, hogs have no shame. They should feel embarrassed and ASHAMED to talk to fit men.
They know,

If dirt had the same value as gold,
Would dirt care that its basically poop? Ofcourse not.

Every woman has a line of simps and guys waiting to talk to them 24/7. Validation overload.

At least fat men aren't delusional enough to think they deserve some thin, blonde, stacy. There are fat, fucking, foids at work who keep hitting on Chad at work and I see it. Fat foids think that they deserve Chad.

Fat women are fucking delusional pigs. Fat men have realistic expectations. In my opinion, even fat men should hate fat women.
Depends on the fatcel. Wingsofredemption thinks he’s a 7/10 after all :feelshaha:

Permaban - Moralfagging, incel shaming

why are you like that anon, what have they done to you? cant you try to embrace kindned and lightheardetnes to improove your like and the like of those around you?

why are you like that anon, what have they done to you? cant you try to embrace kindned and lightheardetnes to improove your like and the like of those around you?
Because landwhales belong in a zoo. Thats why

why even talk about looks when you probably look like shit or worse? are you clinically retarded my friend?

why even talk about looks when you probably look like shit or worse? are you clinically retarded my friend?
Because fat landwhales belong in a zoo. Thats why. retarded simp

50% - Incel shaming
Because fat landwhales belong in a zoo. Thats why. retarded simp
and you belong to be in a zoo too with that logic, since you probably are equal to a shit throwing monkey to society. get a grip and stop being a little whiny bitch, bitch ass mongoloid, and stop projecting.

and you belong to be in a zoo too with that logic, since you probably are equal to a shit throwing monkey to society. get a grip and stop being a little whiny bitch, bitch ass mongoloid, and stop projecting.
What are you simping for obese, landwhales for? They belong in a zoo bro.

since you probably are equal to a shit throwing monkey to society. get a grip and stop being a little whiny bitch, bitch ass mongoloid, and stop projecting.
This thread is bringing out all the Redditors today.

They know they are. They dont care. With feminists doing the body positivity movment for women only, it allows them to manipulate men weather normies or chads to degrade them selfs. Not the other way around. Because they see fat men as ugly.

They know they are. They dont care. With feminists doing the body positivity movment for women only, it allows them to manipulate men weather normies or chads to degrade them selfs. Not the other way around. Because they see fat men as ugly.
Interesting,. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back