Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do women treat you in public?

Roach

Roach

Greycel
i went with my mom to go get smoothies and ordered myself a drink. after ordering, i realized that i had ordered the wrong drink and saw that a Stacy was making it. i made eye contact with her and she immediately turned around to avoid looking at me, made me my drink, and handed it to me. she went into the back and started texting (probably Chad to set up an appointment to get dicked down and bruised up) and i asked one of the dudes that worked there if he could re-make my drink since it was wrong. he just ignored me too (he was a Chad, super tall and hunter eyes).

it got me thinking, how do Stacies and Chads treat you in public? because this isn’t the first time something like this has happened.

Roach said:
i went with my mom to go get smoothies and ordered myself a drink. after ordering, i realized that i had ordered the wrong drink and saw that a Stacy was making it. i made eye contact with her and she immediately turned around to avoid looking at me, made me my drink, and handed it to me. she went into the back and started texting (probably Chad to set up an appointment to get dicked down and bruised up) and i asked one of the dudes that worked there if he could re-make my drink since it was wrong. he just ignored me too (he was a Chad, super tall and hunter eyes).

it got me thinking, how do Stacies and Chads treat you in public? because this isn’t the first time something like this has happened.

They usually avoid to recognize that i exist, when they have to interact with me for x reason i always expect to talk shit about me and eeewing me with his roastie friends, sometimes in front of me.

And not, i`m not in highschool, this literally happened in the gym some months ago.

Is that Dylan roof in your avatar?

That's cruel to hear and sorry that happened to you. The Stacy should just stick to doing her job...

Women either give me the dirty eye or ignore me. As for Chads, we either get along, or we're enemies (competitive with each other), it doesn't matter if you're stronger than them, and their beautiful glowing angelic like faces had illuminated to a good path to walk on, also a good life for them to live on.

If it’s at a shop or something they are forced to be nice so it doesn’t count. Inherently they are evil roasties

They don't even bother to notice that I exist. I see them talking to Chads and shit while they won't even make eye contact with me. They just walk along.

Enigmatic93 said:
Like I don't exist

who do these fucking Stacies think they are? listen, at this point, i just want to be treated like a person but i doubt that’ll ever happen with Chads overshadowing anything i ever try to accomplish. i’ve just given up.

I'm invisible to everyone not just femoids.

Damn that's terrible. Did they give you something you didn't order or something?

Femails treat me extremely bad in public.

Roach said:
who do these fucking Stacies think they are? listen, at this point, i just want to be treated like a person but i doubt that’ll ever happen with Chads overshadowing anything i ever try to accomplish. i’ve just given up.

Women only see good looking men as humans. If you want to be treated like a person, get some incel friends.

Zielony4 said:
Damn that's terrible. Did they give you something you didn't order or something?

Femails treat me extremely bad in public.

no i accidentally ordered the wrong thing because i misread it on the menu. i wanted a strawberry banana smoothie and ended up ordering something with strawberry, banana, coconut, pineapple, and chocolate. it was much more expensive and tasted a lot worse. i didn’t even want a refund, i just wanted my own drink.

They go out of their way to harass me.

One bitch rolled her eyes at me for no reason.

lonelyistheworld said:
They go out of their way to harass me.

could you give me some examples? this happens to me too. once time a Stacy came up to me when i was at the grocery store and snarkily said “um, could you please like, move?” i was literally grabbing a pizza out of the freezer. i backed up slowly and she glared at me, opened the freezer, grabbed her food, and SPRINTED off. later i saw her with her friends with a cart full of food and they were looking at me and giggling and avoiding walking past me.

i've had countless women cringe at me

They go out of their way to avoid any possible contact with me. Like today as I was walking around campus, nearly every girl put their head down to avoid eye contact with me

They either pretend I don't exist, treat me like a toddler, or act with outright disgust.
When you're an ugly man, no experience you have with femoids will be a positive one.

I haven't legitemaly talked to a female since I was 13. Mom and mom friends does not count obviously

And about 5 secs interactions.. just a blank face, usually an old lady will smile but roasties never.. just fuck off with this world

Btw mods pls sticky.. stories like these are legit sui fuel

@"Ryo Hazuki"

They ignore me, just as I ignore them. Most forced interactions are curt.

Roach said:
could you give me some examples? this happens to me too. once time a Stacy came up to me when i was at the grocery store and snarkily said “um, could you please like, move?” i was literally grabbing a pizza out of the freezer. i backed up slowly and she glared at me, opened the freezer, grabbed her food, and SPRINTED off. later i saw her with her friends with a cart full of food and they were looking at me and giggling and avoiding walking past me.

absolutely brutal

Roach said:

They sound like they need a black BMW in their lives.

BlackPill47 said:
They sound like they need a black BMW in their lives.

Is Ryo black or indian? that always confused me.

I don't notice anything out of the ordinary, so normally I guess. It's not like I talk to too many Chads or Stacies, but none of them disrespect me at least.

IRL, i get treated like I don’t exist to the point where I get straight up ignored by sloots no matter what I say. As for online, I get treated much much worse, I once was on Omegle and a female there told me “You need to wear some makeup because you’re really ugly” and heard giggles of other sloots in the background. Not to mention the other times where sloots on Omegle would straight up do facial expression to show their disgust or saying that i should wear a mask, etc...I turned off my laptop that day and cried myself to sleep.

Ask to speak with the supervisor.

Octopusgun2 said:
“You need to wear some makeup because you’re really ugly”

tenor.gif

I'll tell you one story that was very recent, within the last year. I'm open minded that it was a weird situation, but I can't pretend I don't think that it was related to me being ugly.

I had gone to pick up some medicine for my mother on a main shopping road, so I was walking along the street past all the shops and suddenly realized that I'd forgotten something. I'd just walked past a woman going in the opposite direction I guess, I wasn't paying attention, but I just turn around to walk back to the shop I needed to go to. She suddenly started walking really, really, fast and looked quickly behind her to see if I was still there. I'd slowed down anyway when she turned around, but she must have caught me swing around in her peripheral vision and thought I was doing it to follow/stalk her. It was the middle of the day, not even dark or anything.

She interpreted the situation that I'd turned around because of her, and was following her, I guess. I remember sensing that she was panicked so maybe her facial expression when she turned around. Now in one way that was her problem, maybe that happens to normal people who turn around in the street, but I fucking doubt it.

I don't dwell on it, there is enough doubt in the situation, but it's fucking absurd. I only turned around to pick up this weird flavor energy drink one shop sometimes stocks, just wanted to taste the novelty fizz damn it.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
“You need to wear some makeup because you’re really ugly”
tenor.gif
Are you trying to affect me? If so it’s not working i’m already desensitized to bullying lmao.

With contempt and a little fear.
Like a mad dog on a leash.

Zielony4 said:

how was i supposed to ask for a supervisor if they didn’t even want to make eye contact or acknowledge that i existed?

Others guys mostly dont notice or sometimes will say hi. Overall guys have no problem with me because they have zero reason to and its not like i look like some threatning person.

Females of course are the ones who have to make it known that they have a problem with me. Black and Spanish girls always have to make jokes when u oast by them but are so loud u can hear them when they think theyre being quite. White and indian girl can just be blatant bitches either rolling eyes are just giving these fuckin agressive ass looks if u have to step past them.  They probably consider themselves the nicest people in the world too.