Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you bros live?

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
Do you get up and make your bed? Do you shower? Do you make an effort to take care of yourself? Personally, while I've given up on toilets and society, I haven't given up on myself. It's the only think that keeps me from roping.

Rotting in a chair 365 days of the year

Yeah I take care of myself, my life, my room, etc :)

As best I can anyway. Life isn't always easy!

I barely shower these days and for food? :feelsclown:

If I can’t get McDonald’s I throw in some fast microwaveable goyslop which lately is taking the form of White Castle cheeseburgers. :feelsokman:

Good on you for not completely sinking into depression. My life has been going well for once, and now I have this instinctive feeling in the back of my head that a big catastrophe is coming, because there is no way things will keep going well for long because they never fucking do.

It's so fucking ovER

Good on you for not completely sinking into depression. My life has been going well for once, and now I have this instinctive feeling in the back of my head that a big catastrophe is coming, because there is no way things will keep going well for long because they never fucking do.
Savor every moment of it while it lasts, buddy boyo :feelsYall:

Its holidays so no school til 8.1.24

Anyways i wake up at 10 or 11 am, put on some clothes, eat, pc, eat, pc, dinner,pc, sleep. I usually play some videogames or browse on herey thats abt it.

I shower maybe 3 times per week, and never make my bed

My life has been going well for once, and now I have this instinctive feeling in the back of my head that a big catastrophe is coming, because there is no way things will keep going well for long because they never fucking do.
You're absolutely right. So, be prepared with the resources and fortitude to make it through. You've got it brocel :feelsYall:

I barely shower these days and for food? :feelsclown:

If I can’t get McDonald’s I throw in some fast microwaveable goyslop which lately is taking the form of White Castle cheeseburgers. :feelsokman:
Get an instant pot. Basically cooks food for you. You just dumb the ingredients in and press buttons. Healthier and cheaper to save money/neetbux.

Proletarian housing building with my mom and younger sister

This is not life.

It's called the calm before the storm.

Now is the time to hunker down, clear the decks and prepare for the storm.

Proletarian housing building with my mom and younger sister

I live in an old, shitty, crumbling brick building and that sounds like hell compared to this. Is it as bad as it sounds?

Yeah. I live alone, I work, I study, I clean my house... But I'm in vacancies now

Do you get up and make your bed? Do you shower? Do you make an effort to take care of yourself? Personally, while I've given up on toilets and society, I haven't given up on myself. It's the only think that keeps me from roping.
Don't give up on life just because some whore denies me pussy

im still in university, living at home with my parents. so i dont have to really face the real world. since im on winter break, ive been rotting alone in my room for the past week

I can understand rejecting society for the most part. But giving up toilets. What do you do shit outside?

I can understand rejecting society for the most part. But giving up toilets. What do you do shit outside?
Sometimes. I live in the middle of nowhere along the US Canada border to limit my contact with normgroid fags. Peaceful solitude is nice when everyone thinks you're a freak. If I quit my job and killed myself, no one would find my body for months.

I spent most of my time sleeping or smoking. i dont do anything with myself.