Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you cope with getting mogged ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
There’s no cope. No cure. No running away.

I never leave the house unless i have to.

ugh why, i dont wanna compete, i dont wanna mog, i just wanna live normallyyyy whyyy, im gonna get cheated on if i donttt moggg

I just murder everyone that mogs me tbh

ugh why, i dont wanna compete, i dont wanna mog, i just wanna live normallyyyy whyyy, im gonna get cheated on if i donttt moggg
This is reality man

Only when I see a couple, or foid alone, do I cross the sidewalk, couples are more fucking annoying

There's a reason we were so productive as a society when women were kept shut in the home.
We only thrived due to the competition being kept to the workplace and private life being stress-free.

There's a reason we were so productive as a society when women were kept shut in the home.
We only thrived due to the competition being kept to the workplace and private life being stress-free.
truer words couldnt be said

truer words couldnt be said
I'm currently in the process of becoming a tradmale in order to get a tradwife. They still exist, but we must act quickly.

Gym, stable job, and a kind heart. The modern woman has forgotten the values of these traits however the rare tradfem will still sniff out the simple, good, tradmale.

I'm currently in the process of becoming a tradmale in order to get a tradwife. They still exist, but we must act quickly.

Gym, stable job, and a kind heart. The modern woman has forgotten the values of these traits however the rare tradfem will still sniff out the simple, good, tradmale.
I don't know how old you are but I'm almost 21 and i've already given up on the whole tradwife search. Women simply aren't the same as the ones 50 years ago. Women like your grandmother very rarely ever exist anymore. Also, you're assuming those trad types aren't going to select men based off their looks too, looks always plays a role. I'm average looking, gymmaxxed and 5'11 but it's not enough to get a tradwife. In fact, i think modern tradwife women are even MORE selective with looks than most types of women, just my observation.

I'm older, I have definitely seen tradwomen that care more about how you treat them than looks.

It must be due to living in a shithole, I can probably travel to even more shitholey countries when I make enough cash and i know for a fact they are full of tradfems

Also 18 year olds who haven't gone out in the world to experience just how much dick they can get are humbler so they'll care less about looks,
but you gotta act quick otherwise feminism-raped normies will somehow equate dating a grown ass woman that's just a few years younger than you to "pedophilia".

If I can leave the situation I will, no point in being In a group if you are mogged and have no chance at getting a hole

Go back to IT with that bluepill shit.

Go back to IT with that bluepill shit.
IMO saying that you have to torment yourself in the gym daily, get a fat fucking wallet and remain kind hearted/likeable knowing the reality you're stuck with, and then travel to a shithole just to see a crumb of uneducated girlpussy is the least bluepilled shit ever.

But there is a chance. None of you can deny that.