Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you cope with your hate?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Sometimes it's simply too much. I'm so paralyzed with hate that I can't think straight.

This world... it's too nightmarish. Everything about it. Foids... Chads... Normies... they are just so fucking disgusting and horrible.

It's literally hard to believe sometimes what is happening in this world. Like It literally rapes my mind.

Last edited:
If I ignore it. It will get dangerous.
So I let it manifest by listening to music and imagining vile thoughts.
It's not pretty... but it works.

I took the chillpill long ago

Just try not to snap on someone and get yourself in trouble. Playing games and trying to do playthroughs of stuff helps me. Coming on here all the time never helped me either because it's like a constant reminder of the shit that's going on rather than helping. I come here to vent now and again but that's about it.

smoke weed and drive fast to take anger out on the road but have to be careful cus you can get caught by police

I daydream about beating the shit out of people while listening to angry music mostly

I’m not really a hateful person by nature. I just find foids (and... well, society in general) to be retarded as shit and also hypocritical. So... I guess I hate them? But like I said, I don’t put much energy toward it these days. I just like to point out the hypocrisy because it’s satisfying. :dab:

I just hope the human population diminishes.

I day-trade stonks and stack .999 fine gold.
Gibs me hope (cope) for a better tomorrow.

2D11E211 9C8E 4117 8E74 4018B4C86740

It comes up occasionally but its something that only messes yourself up. Takes time to let it go, better to relax and copemax.

Football/soccer

Sometimes it's simply too much. I'm so paralyzed with hate that I can't think straight.

This world... it's too nightmarish. Everything about it. Foids... Chads... Normies... they are just so fucking disgusting and horrible.

It's literally hard to believe sometimes what is happening in this world. Like It literally rapes my mind.
I'm just an LDAR-numb to life type so I don't feel too much anger anymore. I just look at the world, roll my eyes and remain grateful that we're not alive for too long.

Exercise and try to focus on things I enjoy. It’s difficult at times.

I Fap till I coom!

Based Coomers Society!

Hating the world makes it easy not to care about it. I also try to avoid entanglements of any nature so people can't screw me over.

It's a clown world but I can't change any of it. It's amazing how fucked up the world is.

Last edited:
There’s a quote from a movie I like and I always remember these words when I’m angry.

Jacob’s Ladder
“The only thing that burns in hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life: your memories, your attachments. They burn 'em all away. But they're not punishing you,' he said. 'They're freeing your soul. If your frightened of dying, and your holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth.”

gymmaxxing helps ngl

I don't. I'm just gradually going crazy with every day.

Learn about armed conflicts

Keep on hatin

Everything about this world its too fucked to even care about it.. I just let it slide and chill, no reason to care about literall shit

@Idotms @Broly @Diocel what do u think

What hate?

pray my dude, hatred only brings more hatred, it is a negative emotion and it does not give you anything good, you have to learn to forgive and continue your life

I focus on more productive things that increase my skill and quality of life

Good to see you back op :feelsokman:

Distraction, all means of distraction at my disposal.

There are days however where that isn't enough where I have to get away from everybody to be left alone in my rage. Sleeping for days works wonders.