Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel about Apartheid?

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date

Apartheid

• I like apartheid, I'm Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like apartheid, I'm White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I love Dr Verwoerd, and I love Apartheid. I think it's best for all races to be separated. We can come together on the internet, but we should all have our own homelands. That also helps reduce racial disparities in sex/dating, and makes it easier for men of all races to ascend.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
Are you from SA?

Burgerland is a shithole dump

I understand the motive behind it but I don't fully support it. Speaking about my personal situation, I'm mixed race, but I'm an incel and I'd rather just be left alone and not have to deal with people. For this goal whites are the best people to live around since they're polite, clean, and non-violent. They're also helpful when needed. East Asians are a decent alternative though they're less polite (except japs), but they're quiet and will leave me alone. I look white enough to be accepted as white by burgerland whites I guess, though I probably wouldn't be the same in EU. Burgerland or south European white neighborhood seems like the ideal life for me.

I understand the motive behind it but I don't fully support it. Speaking about my personal situation, I'm mixed race, but I'm an incel and I'd rather just be left alone and not have to deal with people. For this goal whites are the best people to live around since they're polite, clean, and non-violent. They're also helpful when needed. East Asians are a decent alternative though they're less polite (except japs), but they're quiet and will leave me alone. I look white enough to be accepted as white by burgerland whites I guess, though I probably wouldn't be the same in EU. Burgerland or south European white neighborhood seems like the ideal life for me.
What are you mixed with?

White middle eastern and curry
It seems that Dr. Verwoerd's plan was to have separate homelands for the various Bantu tribes, and then a South Africa dominated by Whites politically (since they were the majority of non-blacks in South Africa at the time) but where curries and Coloureds (mixed race group) would be treated well, and many would be able to vote.

Unfortunately, Dr. Verwoerd was murdered by a radical Marxist before he could finish this plan.

White middle eastern and curry.
Rhodesia might have been more to your liking. Whites, curries, and mixed race all lived in the same areas and it is tribal blacks only who were segregated

It seems that Dr. Verwoerd's plan was to have separate homelands for the various Bantu tribes, and then a South Africa dominated by Whites politically (since they were the majority of non-blacks in South Africa at the time) but where curries and Coloureds (mixed race group) would be treated well, and many would be able to vote.

Unfortunately, Dr. Verwoerd was murdered by a radical Marxist before he could finish this plan.
Yeah, I can agree with that tbh. I mean I'm a weird position. I feel out of place among all ethnicities, I'm too white for ethnics and too ethnic for whites. I definitely don't consider myself white, but I don't relate to most ethnics either. I wouldn't mind living around Indians if they were more hygienic though, or middle easterners if they weren't such sticklers with religion and let me live in peace.

Rhodesia might have been more to your liking. Whites, curries, and mixed race all lived in the same areas and it is tribal blacks only who were segregated
Yeah, that sounds good to me tbh.

I don't care.

However, obviously WM (those that are low-status/ugly and average'ish) benefit from ethnic foids. Most interracial couples are WMAW anyways.

We should just segregate everyone

Yeah, I can agree with that tbh. I mean I'm a weird position. I feel out of place among all ethnicities, I'm too white for ethnics and too ethnic for whites. I definitely don't consider myself white, but I don't relate to most ethnics either. I wouldn't mind living around Indians if they were more hygienic though, or middle easterners if they weren't such sticklers with religion and let me live in peace.
Makes sense
Yeah, that sounds good to me tbh.
Ian Smith was a really based dude

The evil greedy doctors in this shithole country have ruined my life.
Same
I wish I could move to australia.
Australia has a major Abo Boong problem ever since White Aussies lost confidence and started groveling to Abo Boongs (average IQ = 62)

Didn't apartheid classify curries as lower than whites but above blacks? I wouldn't want to be classified below anyone tbh, even though I can agree that I'd rather live around whites than Indians.

Didn't apartheid classify curries as lower than whites but above blacks? I wouldn't want to be classified below anyone tbh, even though I can agree that I'd rather live around whites than Indians.
Curries were classified above the Coloured group (a mixed race group that formed 300 years ago, recently mixed people like yourself would not have been labeled Coloured), Coloureds were above blacks. Whites were above Curries. In the 80s, they started moving towards a system where Curries, Coloureds and Whites were all equal to each other as South Africans, and Blacks got their own Homelands.

Curries were classified above the Coloured group (a mixed race group that formed 300 years ago, recently mixed people like yourself would not have been labeled Coloured), Coloureds were above blacks. Whites were above Curries. In the 80s, they started moving towards a system where Curries, Coloureds and Whites were all equal to each other as South Africans, and Blacks got their own Homelands.
Yeah, I can agree with that system then tbh. Were there subdivisions between curries too? I assume I'd be from one of the subdivisions that were treated better.

Yeah, I can agree with that system then tbh. Were there subdivisions between curries too? I assume I'd be from one of the subdivisions that were treated better.
There were not subdivisions AFAIK, if you could pass as even being a Middle Easterner, you would have been classified as honorary White as long as you didn't tell anyone you are half Curry. They didn't check foreigner's genealogy records in those days (too difficult before the internet), and I assume you're not from South Africa. (of course, if you have a Curry-sounding name, you'd need to change it to something Middle Eastern or European sounding or else they'd know you were half Curry)

But most Afrikaners actually have distant (1-3% or so) Curry blood, from Curry slaves in the early Dutch Cape Colony. Andries Pretorius's great-great-great-grandmother was a slave from the Malabar Coast of India named Catharina van Malabar

There were not subdivisions AFAIK, if you could pass as even being a Middle Easterner, you would have been classified as honorary White as long as you didn't tell anyone you are half Curry. They didn't check foreigner's genealogy records in those days (too difficult before the internet), and I assume you're not from South Africa. (of course, if you have a Curry-sounding name, you'd need to change it to something Middle Eastern or European sounding or else they'd know you were half Curry)

But most Afrikaners actually have distant (1-3% or so) Curry blood, from Curry slaves in the early Dutch Cape Colony. Andries Pretorius's great-great-great-grandmother was a slave from the Malabar Coast of India named Catharina van Malabar
My name sounds fully white lol. Even my last name. From my hand pic alone you'd think I'm white, but I don't have a white phenotype.

My name sounds fully white lol. Even my last name. From my hand pic alone you'd think I'm white, but I don't have a white phenotype.
Could you pass as middle eastern? If so, you would be able to be "honorary White" in Apartheid

Best thing ever

I think it's best for all races to be separated.
I concur, but I'm not so sure about racial stratification and, e.g., having separate buses for Whites and Blacks. Immigration should in my view be greatly limited, but once too many aliens have been granted admission, it's already too late.

Well I'm mostly Persian so yeah definitely. I'll dm you a pic of my hand.
South Africa and Iran (prior to the takeover of the Ayatollahs) had close relations and Persians were treated well in South Africa.
I concur, but I'm not so sure about racial stratification and, e.g., having separate buses for Whites and Blacks. Immigration should in my view be greatly limited, but once too many aliens have been granted admission, it's already too late.
Agreed.

don’t give a fuck I’m rice I want noodle hoes