Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How do you feel about paying for date

phony2021xxoo

phony2021xxoo

Banned
-
can I actually get a girlfriend this way like if I ask do you like me at the end of the day would she says yes and go out with me without asking for money upfront?

If paying for sex is already cucked, let alone that.

Idk what a "date" is

Are you literally 13 years old? The way you typed this out sounds like a little kid under a 2014 minecraft video.

if I ask do you like me
Don't ask a girl if she likes you. You can ask her out on a date (spoiler: the answer will be "no") but don't ask her if she likes you.

Your best bet (and keep in mind, your base chance of success is 0.0% so your "best bet" is only like 0.1%) is to have some specific place and time and activity already picked out. Honestly, something like an art festival is a pretty good idea. You just walk around and look at art and there's cheap food vendors.

So you could go up to her and say, "hey there's an art festival downtown this weekend, do you want to go with me to check it out?"

And then like I said, the answer will be "no" but this is still way better than asking her if she likes you.

It’s based, if the date guarantees sex

can I actually get a girlfriend this way like if I ask do you like me at the end of the day would she says yes and go out with me without asking for money upfront?
never pay for a first date, so many women use guys for free food, and never take her somewhere fancy for a first date, she’s gonna expect more fancy stuff to come along.

It’s based, if the date guarantees sex

never pay for a first date, so many women use guys for free food, and never take her somewhere fancy for a first date, she’s gonna expect more fancy stuff to come along.
I am "traditional" when it comes to gender roles so I have no problem with men paying for the date. But today she gives it for free to chad and tyrone so it should be mutually understood and agreed up front you expect sex.

I would accept my responsibilities and pay for the date.

Im a broke ass nigga.

If she's worth it I wouldn't really have a problem paying.
Although tbh I wouldn't take her to a fancy restaurant in the first place. A girl who is into eating fancy shit and showing off is probably not my type to begin with.

If I just want sex I'll hire a whore.

If she's worth it I wouldn't really have a problem paying.
Although tbh I wouldn't take her to a fancy restaurant in the first place. A girl who is into eating fancy shit and showing off is probably not my type to begin with.

If I just want sex I'll hire a whore.
Korean fried chicken is a good starting point

Korean fried chicken is a good starting point
I'll just invite her to a disney land or some other amusement park
She's a boring low T pussy if she declines tbh. Don't want low T girls giving me low T sons